2011 RV Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2011 RV Meet and Greet

Well it is good to see JR has signed up. I know it early but see how many we can get signed on before Sept. This will help Jimmy to know how and how many are planning to show up.

Shadow

We will be calling Jimmy tomorrow and signing up. Looking forward to meeting everyone again!

Shadow

All signed up and reservations made. :) Now if sombody can just talk Chelse into showing up this year!! :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

we have been on his case since last year. I will not let up until he said he is coming and made his reservation.

C Nash

Now Butch and Hollis you know that's to far ahead for me to plan. We may leave again tomorrow but want make plans till we wake up in the morning :laugh: Don't want to strain what's left of my brain with long range plans. When I show up it's usually just a drop in :eek:

brodavid

Hey Nash, even this critter is signed up and paid up, so my money is on the line to see all of you, hope you can make it,

love to all from, all of us

dave, Msj, and sarah

C Nash

brodavid, ever time I plan that far ahead something happens :angry: so I just wait until the last minute and do it before somethiong can stop us :laugh:

brodavid

I understand, we are praying that everything will be up and all who are planning will be able to go including us
it is still away off, I have doctor's appointments already set for next year, so I can be inline for some of that special caring, :) :laugh: :evil:

akjimny

Okay all - I've got a line on the reindeer sausage and smoked salmon. Now if I can just catch some fresh salmon and maybe a halibut, we can have a snack at the M&G. :laugh: :laugh:

G

halibut would be great ,, but i also love samon ,,maybe i can talk Jimmy into smoking us some of it ,, :approve: :approve: :) :)

H2H1

hey Rod, I am sure if Jimmy can't, we can. And I don't even like fish :( , oh well it's for the gang, that all that matters.

akjimny

Just barely arrived up here in Alaska and already have my itinerary planed out for the trip down to Misty River. Looks like 15 easy road days from here to there, then kick back and enjoy the company for 4 days, then on down to Florida.

Now all I gotta do is catch enough fish to at least give everyone a taste of Alaska. One can only hope :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Whether you bring fish or not, we will be really glad to meet you and the Mrs.

Hoping in the meantime, that you have a fantastic Summer in Alaska. Just remember me being...JEALOUS!! I am looking forward to hearing the details of Alaska in person! :cool:

G

i am thinking we need to get Hollis on the zip line this yr ,, i know ken went on it last yr ,, and i have been on it when it opened ,, whatta u think gang ??? Hollis is a reitred FF ,, and stuff like that used to be in the line of duty ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And i know try2findus ,, wanted to go last yr ,, maybe they can this yr ,, who knows ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

Rod that will not scare me. I have been out of a plane and repelled with my dog, (I was K9 handler in Viet Nam.) So a little zip line would be a breeze for me. :laugh: :laugh:

G

I thought i would tell anybody that will be attending the M&G ,, that the Foothills Fall festival will be going on that weekend ,, and so far they got some big name talent coming in ,, and they are not done yet with the booking ,, and also tickets are not on sale yet ,, but if u watch the web sight that i will post and are interested ,, the tickets sales will be announced on there ,, as will the full schedule of stars ,, and u can't beat the price ,, $50.00 for 3 days ,, and that includes all the shows ,, and everything ,, there will also be one day tickets avial after the 3 day ones sell out ,, last yr ,, we had 38 special and LYnard Skynard along with george jones ,, along with many other big names ,, it is just a thought of something to go and see if u wish ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

http://www.foothillsfallfestival.com/

G

I forgot to mention ,, in the last post ,, that the fall festival is only about 20 mins at the most from Misty River ,, and got a txt today ,, that there will be a big anouncement on another star that has sighned up ,, it will be anounced the 1st of august ,, :eek: :eek: ,, they did not say whether it is a country star or rock or what ,, they do all kinda music during the festival :)

big bilko

Maybe the mystery guest could be BIG BILKO and his Can Crushers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Regards BIG BILKO/KAYE. :evil: :evil: :evil: