2011 RV Meet and Greet

G

Re: 2011 RV Meet and Greet

OK just to let u all know ,, they have released the the final guest to perform ,, and the tickets go on sale July the 30th ,, for the three day pass ,, but u can go to the web sight and see what is new ,, the final guest are ,, Sarah Evans ,, and Chicago ,, plus the many local bands that will perform thru the days ,, but just thought i would let u all know ,, and it is a thing to see and do ,, i have been to it ,and it is just great ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:

try2findus

Dang, we missed last year's festival??? :disapprove: Oh well, Chicago is a great band also. Love those horns.

Rod, I am looking forward to the zip line and NOTHING will keep me off of it this year. Afterall, I have now been waiting for a year!

We need to check Tex's website and see how long everyone is planning to stay this year so we can try to make reservations by this weekend.

We are excited that we may (still may) be able to not only make the trip, but have a couple of extra days. Then stop by family in Charlotte to see their new home. Could we be lucky enough to pull that off? We'll know soon...

try2findus

Ok, our reservations are made. Spoke with Sharon at Misty River and reserved Oct. 5, through the 9th!

So...we are getting really excited. In fact, things are going so well right now, that I am worried... :question:

Walland, Tennessee, HERE WE COME!! :laugh:

H2H1

That is great news Jeanie, now go to the web site and change the dates to the 5th-9th. see ya there

G

good deal JR ,, hope u all might get to go and see the Fall fest ,, it is great and gets bigger every yr ,, infact rumors are already floating around for next yr ,, last yr "rumor was" reba ,, well guess what ,, here she is ,, i think they ( planners of this thing ) know more then they let on ;) ,, but the rumor is ,, for next yr ,, actually 2 going around ,, and that is ,, Zac Brown and possibly Kenny Chestney ,, one or the other ,, if it were me i would say more like Zac Brown ,, even though i like Kenny and he is from Union County TN ,, but Zac is a little more flexable in his schedule ,, but it would be great if both of them showed ,, and maybe they could talk Jimmy Buffet into making an apperance ,, now that would be great ,, but i don;t think it will happen ,, just have to wait and see what next yr has to offer ,, :) :) :)
See u all in Oct :approve: :approve: :approve:

try2findus

OK, what is the food schedule and when/what are we to bring? :question:

I am ready to start planning!

krsmitty

Doing some planning to see if we can make the G2G. Most folks head out on Sunday or Monday?

H2H1

Hi Ken, yes most of us will pull in on Tue or Wed and pull out of Sunday morning, however, some has stayed around a little longer, that there choice, We sure hope you are able to fit it into your schedule and come on up, I can almost guaranteed you will have a blast.

krsmitty

Looks like a 2 day drive up and back for us. So, around 5 days vacation. Then have friends coming in from Finland for a weeks stay the following week...so more vacation... :eek: :eek: . Don't think we have enough vacation :( :(

H2H1

We under stand, but it will be one of your best 5 days vacation you will have. And you can meet some of the best and most friendliest RVers around. And the food, well let just say it's the best you will ever taste. We have cajun food, mexican food, southern food, northern food, and some I just can't say what it was, but it was good. But if not remember there is next year.

try2findus

Hope you and the Mrs can make it Ken! Did Hollis say "almost guarantee you will have a blast"?? ALMOST? That was a typo, Hollis meant you WILL have a blast! Good food, great friends and a most relaxing time.

It is quite a drive for you and with company coming in, we understand it might be a tight fit, but if it works out for you, we'll be looking forward to meeting you both!

H2H1

now Jeanie you know nothing is GUARANTEED except taxes and death. :laugh: :laugh:

G

I am thinking of a challenge for the M&G this yr ,, and it involves food ,, i have a good burger recipe that calls for jalepenos ,, habenro ,, sereno ,, and ghost chile ,, sounds good to me ,, i just might make it and see who is still standing ,, but btw ,, the green chile stew is still gonna be made no matter what ,, it is mild compared to the other but it will still set u'r pants on fire ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :evil: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

Rod go ahead and make all YOU want. I am sure you will be the only one eating them :laugh:. BTW I will ask Jimmy to move me to another site away from you. There may be some foul odor coming from a near by RV. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

:) :( :bleh: :dead: in that order Hollis if I eat all that
ps we are trying to arrive on the 6th of Oct so we can spend more time