2011 RV Meet and Greet

akjimny

Ken - Glad to hear the good news about your wife's aunt. We arrived here at Misty River this afternoon after having a couple more adventures. Got my bike washed and ready for "Tail of the Dragon" tomorrow. See everyone else when you get here. We'll definitely miss you Ken.:)

try2findus

We're here!!! :applause:

Hollis, Maria, Rod, Lynn and Jessica have all made it here safely also! Waiting on the rest of you.

Ken, great news about Linda's aunt. We will miss the both of you but family comes first. But...you'd better be sure you both make it next year. :eek:

G

yea i stepped over and said hello also ,, it is packed in here this yr ,, they have no room till sunday ,, oh well ,, great for them

G

well for now it is bit cold here ,, damn wind seems to always kick up around after sundown ,,, it's funny how that works here ,, this time of the yr here ,, it always does ,, well Dave hope u brought some warm clothes ,, u'r gonna need them at night ,,, even hollis was looking for more clothes tonight , sorry hollis ,, i had to tell ;) ,, but we are awaiting the arrival of tex ,, and brodave ,, and dave & linda,, so more to follow tomm :)
btw i am gonna talk with Jimmy or Sharon tomm ,, and get the keys to the meeting haul ,, i am not trying to step on any toes by doing this ,, just thought i would help out :) it will be avial to all of us when we need it ,, just like last yr

H2H1

WELL Ken, we do miss yall, I miss you so much I moved to your site,HAHAH.really to get away from Rod. JUST KIDDING. JR is here, we sat outside with, JR, Rod and Lynn last night by a FIRE and ate pizza, and yes it went great with my MILLER LITE. I got up this morning about 4am and cut the heaters on. I got cold.We are so sorry about your situation. We are glad that Linda Aunt has gotten better. We also hope your family is doing better. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

G

well everyone is here ,, and we had a great time by the fire tonight ,, we start the eating tomm night ,, and sat night

Triple E

How is the weather holding up? Who is taking the pictures? Glad you are all there and having a good time and eat, eat, eat.

G

well steve ,, the weather has been great ,, just like last yr ,, a bit colder at night ,, but the days are great ,, as for the pics??? who do u think?? bet u can't guess :),,, yes he is at it agian ,, we have been just playing it along on the food so far ,, but tomm night is the first of the real food ,,, we may or may not do the jello shooters this yr ,, that is also still up in the air ,, but i am sure we will have plenty of pics from this yr's M&G in the albums ,, and a group photo also ,, with the 3 new folks that have joined us

Triple E

Ahhh, you have to have the jello shooters. After all last year was the first time I had ever seen them. Who knows, might have to introduce them to someone else. Yes I know who is taking the pictures and we all know Tex will do an excellent job. :applause:

G

did i say Tex was taking them ,, see u didn't guess right :D u know his better half does all his camera work ,, tex just likes to look like he does it ,, no really ,, he started as soon as he got here ,,, which is ok ,, u did the same :) ,,but i will see about the jello shooters ,,, this yr for some reason it is not the same ,, it is fun ,, but u know :)

G

looks like after he meal we had tonight ,, i need to go and do some fishing tomm ,, the river is low ,,but cold ,, and i found out they stocked the river on wed ,, and about now the new trout have adjusted ,, so they are gonna be wanting to eat ,, little river outfitters says they are taking just about any type of flie right now ,, they are hungry ,, so gonna give it a try ,, i looked at the river today and there were some pretty good trout hanging around ,, and u could see them surface feeding , which is a good sighn for a flie fisher :)

Shadow

Sounds like fun. Sure wanted to give the river a try this year. Wish we could have made it but still in Maine. Not leaving till the middle of next week. Have fun, and there's always next year.

H2H1

Hi Butch I just wanted to let you know we are having a blast... I just had to rub it in. But we also wanted to let you know that we are missing you and Shirley. But as you said, there is next year. and we some of us are thinking of going West next year, so we may be in your back yard.

Anyway take care and hope to see you on the road.

TexasClodhopper

Photos of the Meet & Greet

You can see the latest photos from this year's Meet & Greet on this album.

If you want to be a part of the Meet & Greet bunch, then go and join this group. (Photos here, too.)

Triple E

Great pictures Paul. But where is Alan, you and like Ken said the lovely wife. Looks like you are all having a great time. :applause: