2012 GS Visa (Vista) Floor coming loose

autiemuse

Our 2012 Gulfstream Visa has an integrated structural foam and luan type flooring (it is like a foam, luan, vinyl sheet sandwich). Suddenly in the last 6 weeks, I noticed a small area, now multiple areas where the foam/structural material below the vinyl sheet layer is coming UNGLUED/UNATTACHED! This means we are suddenly walking on just the vinyl in multiple spots around the kitchen, couch and bathroom -- I can feel some structural boards/steel joists in between the sagging spots. This is catastrophic -- we are full time -- any info on this? Is this a known issue? We have no idea what could have suddenly caused this -- ants? Humidity? HELP!

autiemuse

Additional thoughts: I have considered--
1. using a heavy duty structural foam injection (like Great Stuff) but this sounds dangerous doing so blind (as in, over filling the spots)
2. wondering if we could simply inject adhesive to re-glue the foam if it is only a matter of adhesive failure in some spots. I assume that we would have to get underneath the rig to push the flooring up if it is sagging due to some type of adhesive failure.