22% Fuel Rebate Program

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

I joined this program to get the 15% rebate that was offered, all i had to do was mail in at least $175.00 in gas receipts each month, easy enough i thought. Well, i ended up with a fancy website, http://www.briancooke.fuelzone.com Then they promised to increase my rebate to 22% if i got a couple of buddies to join as well. With the money we are all spending to travel i wondered if i was the only one not using this program to get some of my gas money back. As the wife tells me, you may be old, but you still don't know everthing, yet!

hertig

22% Fuel Rebate Program

the 22% includes a 7% bonus for signing up people under you. This appears to be a multi-level marketing company, but I'm not clear what it markets.

What did/do you have to do to sign up and continue applying for the rebate?

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Funny you should ask, but i mailed in my receipts today, they have to be postmarked before the first of the month. Of course the $175.00 was easy to reach,they mail me a check on the 11th. of the month.
My son, who is a fireman, is looking into the finer points of this program, i'm happy with the rebate. He was looking for a business to get into, he said, and with working shifts, 24 on and 48 off, he said he would check it out. I'll let you know, although he did tell me to read my web page to find out for myself. Heck, i figure he has more time than me, so i'll see what he comes up with and let you know.

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Well, my son has joined the program, sounded pretty excited about what this outfit can do for him. I will let you know what he found out when he calls next. I think I had better take his advice and go read my website. I'll keep you posted.

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Anyway! back to my question, is anyone using this program? I figured while we were waiting for my son,we could get some feed back from other users of the program. Heck 22% is a good size rebate, so I know a bunch of people other than me are getting it.

Rod Wise

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Let me get this straight. Some company that makes no profit from the fuel you are buying on the road, is going to give you $22 for each $100 you spend on gas??? I seem to be missing something here!

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Nail on the head, rod3195. Let me tell you something else, I get a bonus of $100.00 if I have nine people join after I did, they call it a lap. Figure that one out too. There is a lot of stuff on the website that I have got to read to see what the deal is with this program. I'm working on it.

Krazeehorse

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Maybe they can explain how regular retailers can make 22% on the fuel then too. I'm sure they would all be glad to have that margin.

Capt Bill

22% Fuel Rebate Program

To ask it another way, has anyone that is signed up on this program actually receiving rebate checks?

GlennNY

22% Fuel Rebate Program

quote:To ask it another way, has anyone that is signed up on this program actually receiving rebate checks?

An Even Better Question... Is anyone, besides Brian Cooke, making any money off this program? This Fuelzone has all the markings of an MLM (Scam).

buckbs

22% Fuel Rebate Program

I agree with GlennNY! It sounds like a pyramid scheme. No oil company gives out discounts like that. Only person making money is the one who starts the scheme.

buckbs

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Seems to me the message is simple, join, send in gas receipts and get up to 22% rebate check. Look at the website http://www.briancooke.fuelzone.com and click on the 22% Fuel Rebate caption. All of the information is there. What's the saying? Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger!!

Joel Steven

22% Fuel Rebate Program

It looks like the $30 monthly membership dues would be more than the rebate. When you are at the 15% member rebate level.

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Got my rebate check today, just like they promised. Membership is only $214.90 per year, not $30.00 per month. I still look at this as a win, win program.

NTB

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Don't believe this one at all.
1st the name you are posting with is on the website
2nd ever hear of cc fraud? This is what i do for a profession
3rd Do a mapquest on the address, looks like a residence
4th I live about 20 minutes away, expect me soon.

NTB

22% Fuel Rebate Program

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.
Registrant:
BALTAZAR PARTNERS
3475 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
US

Domain name: HTTP.COM

Administrative Contact:
Baltazar, R. greatdomains@hotmail.com