22% Fuel Rebate Program

NTB

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Colburn, Tanika
159 Arlington Ave E

Saint Paul
MN, USA 55117-3905
Phone: (651) 4877799

Any of this starting to look stangly familiur?

Brian Cooke

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Good Lord !! I never expected so many negative comments when I asked if anyone else was saving up to 22% on their gas. In Jacksonville, Florida alone, there are over 10,000 families signed up as members of this program. Fuel costs are doing nothing but going up and I think it's nice getting a rebate of $38.50 every month. :approve:

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Give Mr. Cooke some credit. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. The FuelZone fuel rebate program is based upon the same actuarial principles as applied by life insurance companies.

There is no scam here. Mr. Cooke will receive $38.50x12=$462.00 over the course of a year. As a participant, http://walterfranklin.fuelzone.com, during the month of August, the average cost for the 105 gallons of gas I purchased was $1.384. :laugh: How does that compare with what you paid?

How much do you want to pay for gas, $1.729, or $1.384? It's your choice, but don't be critical of someone who is smart enough to recognize a real deal, especially without studying the opportunity in detail.

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Hello Mr. Pepper. Maybe people in Cameron Park, CA don't have time to do a little basic research before throwing barbs, but one would expect a 37 year old programmer to know better than to make baseless accusations.

If you would like to make specific positive or negative comments about the FuelZone 22% gasoline rebate program, it will be my pleasure to point you toward information that will address your thoughts.

NTB

22% Fuel Rebate Program

So you would make $8.33 a month for all the paper work, and all the credit card reciepts that you would send into this supposed company. And they would have your billing address also, you wonder why credit card fraud is such a large problem now days... Gives me job security as a fraud reviewer.

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Your post was time-stamped at 4:40am. I hope your concerns didn't keep you up all night!

A family that drives a combined 25,000+ miles per year will receive a $38.50 rebate check each month. That's a free tank of gas and a six-pack of Heineken where I come from.

Credit card receipts show only the last 4 digits of your credit card number. If you're really paranoic about fraud as some people are, you can have your check sent to an address that's different from your credit card billing address.

Many people are not aware that rebate programs are subject to state approval. How many times have you seen the tag line, "This offer is not valid in Virginia, Wisconsin, or California," on the bottom of an ad? FuelZone has been approved by the Attorneys General in all 50 states.

Folks, I challenge...

No, I defy you to find a fatal flaw in the FuelZone program. I did my "due diligence" before enrolling, and you should too! I will answer any questions you have.

Big Wally

GlennNY

22% Fuel Rebate Program

What happened Brian, you couldn't convince us so you recruit this "A casual observer" to vouch for your MLM?

I find it to be a strange coincidence that this "A casual observer" is Walter Franklin another FuelZone MLM pusher. His web site... http://walterfranklin.fuelzone.com/ is nearly a carbon copy of your's.

"A casual observer"?? Yeah right, I'll buy that right after I buy into FuelZone...eerrrrrr NOT.

To rephrase my original question... An Even Better Question... Is anyone, besides Brian Cooke and Big Wally (aka Walter Franklin), making any money off this program? This Fuelzone has all the markings of an MLM (Scam).

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Hi Glenn,

Right now, there are 16,485 websites just like mine. That's one of the FuelZone benefits. When this thread started back on July 29th, there were 14,007. That means 2,478 more people are getting rebates while you badmouth the program with vague insinuations and innuendo. Feel free to stand on the sidelines Glenn. While you're pumping that $1.729 regular gas, all those people are paying $1.349. Would you like to see a picture of my August rebate check? I can scan it and send it to you. The bank cashed it without any questions.

That's nothing compared to the $113 I saved on three pair of glasses I recently bought at Lenscrafters, or the $89 I saved on a set of four Goodyear Integrity tires.

Now, you ask about people making money off this program. If I identify 10 people who have made more than $1,000 in the last 6 months from this program, would that give it credibility? How about 20 people who have earned $2,000, or 30 people who have earned $3,000? You seem to think that this program can only be legitimate if people are making money off of it. You pick the number and the income level, and I'll have them contact you directly. Is that fair? Let's see, you and Lorraine still live at 5876 County Route 27 in Canton, NY, don't you? Should I have them call you at 315-386-4309?

Take a minute to read the current issue of Fortune magazine (The Power Issue with Warren Buffett and Bill Gates on the cover), and you will find a 20 page article that describes the $28.7 billion industry you describe as "MLM (Scam)." Do you know that Warren Buffett, the most powerful businessman in America purchased an MLM company (The Pampered Chef) just last year. DuPont and Citicorp own MLM units. Girl Scout cookie sales fall into the same category. Did you know that?

Glenn, did you buy Microsoft at $9 per share? What about amazon.com or Netscape? How many times in your 60 years have you badmouthed opportunities as they slipped out of your hands? FuelZone has a prescription drug program with discounts up to 50%. It can be combined with other programs to give you even greater savings. My guess is that you and Lorraine are on a variety of medications and could really benefit from the savings as you approach retirement. Don't let this one get by, Glenn. Don't let this one slip through your hands.

All the best,

Big Wally

BarneyS

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Hi Big Wally,
It's me again. I cannot understand why you try to threaten people on this board who disagree with you. Why in the world would you post a persons name, address, and phone number on this board? What did you gain by that, other than to let everybody know that you know how to look it up in Anywho or some other search engine? To me, that is plain unethical!! You may be trying to get your message across but, in my opinion, you are doing it the wrong way. If you have a sense of decency, which I think you do, based on my other posts with you, you will edit your post above to delete that information.
Barney

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Hi Barney,

You are absolutely right! Clearly, you know a different side of Mr. Adams, the side that talks about extension cords, battery chargers, the difference between deep-cycle and automotive batteries, and how to easily navigate a boat ramp with a 30+ foot camper.

The man I know has accused me of working a scam (Scam: "a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation" Merriam-Webster OnLine) with someone I've never even heard of. That, Barney, is unethical. You would have me stand in formation in the middle of the battlefield with my red coat, white sash and tall hat, with brightwork sparkling in the mid-day sun while the "Glenn Adams" of the world dart from bush to tree dressed in camouflage, firing at will. I might be dumb, but I'm not British!

Now, just to be fair:

Walter R. Franklin - 3076 30th Court, Jupiter, FL 33477 - 561-575-2297

C Nash

22% Fuel Rebate Program

This subject clearly has nothing to do with rving other than "maybe" saving money so I suggest we drop it and quit bashinh each other. Walter, you have made your point and most here don't want to use the system. I would not worry anymore as to whether anyone here wants to save. Cash your checks and don't worry about us that don't want to save. Please join in the questions and answers here and remember we all have opinions and they are not always right but, we are all intitled to have one. Have a good day :)

C Nash

22% Fuel Rebate Program

This subject clearly has nothing to do with rving other than "maybe" saving money so I suggest we drop it and quit bashinh each other. Walter, you have made your point and most here don't want to use the system. I would not worry anymore as to whether anyone here wants to save. Cash your checks and don't worry about us that don't want to save. Please join in the questions and answers here and remember we all have opinions and they are not always right but, we are all intitled to have one. Have a good day :)

Old Forum Post

22% Fuel Rebate Program

Agreed Chelse -- this topic has gotten off of the RV subject. It will be locked until further notice.

Thanks,
Lee
RVUSA.com