2nd Meet and Greet

G

I am trying to get a Meet and Greet for RVUSA together for this yr ,, i have a nice rv resort planned out ,, and i need to see who will commit to it ,, this is a little bit diferent then last yr's , it is a full hook up resort ,, free wifi ,, and the bathhouse is unlike u have seen ,, if u feel that u would like to attend ,, pm me ,, the date is (not set in stone ) October the 1st thru the 3rd , in Walland ,TN
Here is their web sight ,, if u want to check the CG out .

http://www.mistyriverrv.com/

Thanks
Rod

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

HEY Rod count us in. The first M&G was OUTSTANDING, so you have your work cut out for you. Maria and I will be there for a few days before so we can go site seeing. We normally go to Gatingburg for the colors of the leaves. So this will great timing. We will see everyone there. :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I just want this out front so other can read it :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Rod, First weekend if free in Linda's camping schedule, so we are planning to be there. The next 2 weekends are scheduled, so..I vote for the date you have.

CharlieS

Damn

I missed the first one due to a last minute family emergency. This time we have a trade show scheduled for that weekend.

C Nash

Yep Steven, they get to use more gas or fuel in your case :laugh:

try2findus

Count us in!

And Steve, we'll chip in on a prize for the RV that travels the furthest. I'll bet you'll win and we'll love having you.

H2H1

and Steve at a price you love,,,,,,, to hate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: see ya

H2H1

come on Charlie do as Ken stated reschedule, this is going to be blast, just like the last one

G

OK ,, the Date is for sure now ,, October the 1st thru the 3rd ,, if any want to come earlyer in the week or stay later ,, u are welcome to ,, and btw all are welcome to come to this ,, but any that are gonna show up earley or stay later let me know via pm ,, i might be able to get u a discount rate for the days u stay ,, but as of now ,, all is a go ,, as far as i see it ,, so come on people ,, let's make this happen ,, again :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve:

G

One thing that i did not mention and it is a very Important one ,, it will not cost U any CG fees to attend the M&G ,, that is taken care of,, all 3 days ,, but if like i said if u plan to stay before or after ,, there will be a CG lot fee ,, but i can prolly as i said get it at a discount :approve: :cool: :)

H2H1

Trevor I will share with you, IF you are able to get here. HECK we may even be able to get you a cottage to stay in at the CG. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

Big Bilko, we'll buy you the second case of beer. Make those plans and make it happen.

You too Charlie.

:cool:

CharlieS

It's all about money - this historically is our best show of the year. We missed it last year due to the same family issue that kept us from the meet and greet.

A lot of things could happen between now and the 1st weekend of October. I'll keep my options open. If I can work things out to make it, I'll bring lots of beer.