2nd Meet and Greet

big bilko

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Done, I will bring Vegemite with me. Must only try it on very fresh bread or toast.You can tell by my posts what my main interest is. 6 Months out from Meet and Greet and we are planning the Menu. Regards BIG BILKO :) :) :) :) :)

try2findus

We recently heard from a reliable source, that a certain site is the one to have...Did I mention that we found out that Sharon, from Misty River, is from LOUISIANA?!!! She is...and us cajuns, we stick together.

Hmmmm...now which site was that? If I could only remember. :question:

G

I have good idea of which one it is ,, but not in the section we will be in ,, for sure,, but as u all can tell i have lost the drive and interest in this M&G ,, but it will happen ,, with or without me.

try2findus

Awww Rod...just when we are all excited to have this amazing 2nd Annual RVUSA Meet & Greet coming together so nicely.

Don't get overwhelmed. It is going to be a BLAST!

Let me see that big smile now :laugh: :laugh:

G

Well JR ,, it is not the M&G that i have lost drive on ,, to kinda quote a phrase from Jimmy Buffet " It's my own damn fault" ,, i am booking way to much work in for myself ,, i could have worked all night tonight if i could have at a CG ,, and i have some here at the house i have not even looked at yet ,, but did find out one thing ,, (3) 5 hr energy shots in one day ,, do wonders , :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

big al

RE: 2nd Meet and Greet

Hey Rod, I am new to this site as I have just purchased a RV for the first time. This sounds like a great idea. I am interested in this. Alan & Suzette

try2findus

Welcome Big Al & Suzette! What type of RV did you purchase? You are going to LOVE the RV lifestyle whether you are full-timing or just enjoying your rig on the weekends.

What part of the Country are you from? No matter though, the Meet & Greet is going to be worth the travel and you'll have just enough time to break your RV in before the M&G in October.

Rod, hang in there...October is just around the corner!

H2H1

Hello Alan and welcome. you can PM Rod and provide the information that is needed, or contact Jimmy Felton at Misty River Camp Ground and make your reservation. Misty River advertises on this forum and you can contact him from here I think,

H2H1

does anyone have any idea how many have contacted Rod or Jimmy and made there reservations? I bet the 15 sites will go quick. I know where 2 is going to TEX, one for his RV and the other for his hat. :laugh: :laugh:

G

I have a spot reserved just for Tex's hat ,, it is where we will all sit around the fire ,, that way if it rains ,, we won't need umbrellas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :blush:

H2H1

OH NO, please don't tell me you are comparing yourself to Jack Benny. He was so cheap and we know you aren't. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

no but if it rains we can under neath it even if TEX has it on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well it has to be to cover everything :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: