2nd Meet and Greet

TexasClodhopper

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Steve, you should have opened that sauce up and poured it out into the trash right in front of them so they wouldn't get to enjoy it during their lunch break!

Passepartout! (As they say in Louisiana ... ) We're "on the way home" via Frankfort KY and Nashville TN and the "big argument" on the route has begun!

Triple E

I should have said "Oops" while it slipped out of my hand and crashed on the floor. :laugh:

Alan, I enjoyed your company and I will be sending you a Washington State flag. 12" x 18", right?

Jenny, thank you for letting me include your picture with the group. I am thankful I had the opportunity to meet you and your family.

You all have a safe trip home.

big bilko

Kaye and I would like to thank all for your hospitalityand friendship at the Meet and Greet.We lost computer connection for a few days and have a patchy system at best now.We are now in Calgary for 2 days prior to getting on the Rocky Mountain railway.Looking for a Canadian flag for you Alan.Once again thank you all for a great time. BIG BILKO(and little Kaye) :) :) :) :)

H2H1

Mr Big and Kaye I can't speak for everyone, but I do feel that most feels the same way as I do. We are glad that you and Kaye came to the USA and to the Meet and Greet. Your humor was great and funny. your present was refreshing. So as you travel, we all wish you a happy and safe venture. Good luck and tell the family they was missed also.

Triple E

Hollis could not have said it any better. It was a pleasure to meet you and Kaye. You will have to tell us about your train ride. You are doing something that I have always wanted to do. Enjoy. :cool: :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yes Trevor,
I am still amazed that you came to our little get together. I am also very flattered that you did. Linda and I very much enjoyed yours and Kaye's company, as I am sure everyone else did also. Travel safe and hope to see you again some day.

try2findus

We were also amazed that three of our group, Big Bilko, Kaye and Triple E would travel so far to be a part of this 2nd Meet & Greet and we are so flattered that you all came!

BB and Kaye, so sorry for the wake up and also sorry we missed telling you both goodbye. Kaye, we were waiting for your knock to wake up Sunday morning :laugh: . But seriously, we enjoyed meeting you both and hope to meet up again.

And Triple E, THANK YOU for sharing the photography duty with Tex! You took some wonderful photos and thanks for sending them to us. I am going to print our group photo so it can join last year's photo on our refridgerator.

And while we are thanking folks, a big THANK YOU to Shadow and Shirley for the awesome picante sauce. May I say WOW?!!! We are glad you now have your mechanical problem solved and can now warm your rolling home once again.

Thank you too Tex and Jenny for the TX flag pin and I am searching the internet for Alan's Saints pendant! Make sure Alan checks the mail in about a week.

And finally, another thank you to all the rest of our RVUSA family that attended this year and to those of you that missed it, next year is only about 51 weeks away. Start your mental planning and get in on the fun in 2011.

Shadow

Thanks J&R. Wasn't quite sure if the sauce would be warm enough for ya. Be sure to let Steve know how good it was. :laugh: And yes we are up and running. Not quite sure what direction we will be heading. The way the wind blows here at night we are thinking maybe Fla. for a few days. Had a great time at the Meet & Greet. And just 51 weeks till the next one! Wow time flies.....

TexasClodhopper

I guess we're bringing up the rear, but we got back home today after meandering around Tennessee for a few days. I believe 2400 miles and 2 weeks is a long enough trip for us, and I haven't even added up the cost yet, but oh well.

Ain't worried about nuttin' right now! :clown:

It was a great time, and I'm trying to figure out how to make it better next time! Adios!

Triple E

Well Tex you will have to "figure out" pretty darn hard to make next years M&G better than this year. :approve: But don't let me stop you. :) And don't worry about what you spent. It is all in the past. Glad you are home safe and sound. :cool: Did Alan get to see all that he wanted to see?

MHTOM

sounds like you all had a great time i for one am about ready to get out and enjoy rving if i can ever get away long enough to do so i never should have excepted that position the navy offered me after retiring i work more now then i did on active duty with the sealteams but one day i will be out and rving and no phone and no pager just going where ever i want and taking all the time to do so

Triple E

I have added the group picture to the m&g album. I don't know how I missed it but I sure did. The picture was taken by our own and wonderful Jenny Lawrence (Sallyberetta). Thank you Jenny.

Shadow

Well gang, we made it home from the Meet & Greet. Seven states and three thousand miles later. :eek: What a great time we had. Met a great group of people at the greet. And look forward to the next one. Must say we really have the RVing bug now. Already planning our next big adventure!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Wow Butch, you get the prize for traveling the longest!! Bilko still gets the long distance :)

Glad you got home safely, and hope to meet you and Shirley again soon.

H2H1

Well Butch, so glad you got home safe and we hope Shirley is feeling better. Just keep reading this forum and you will see when and where the next M&G will be. But all you got to do is call Ken, Rod or me as well as some of the others and you get the answer.. It was so good to see you and Shirley and we hope you will be able to make the year meeting. So until then take care and enjoy the winter. :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Yes, glad you are made it home safe and sound. Shirley, you need to add to your label on your hot sauce, "Caution, not approved by Home Land Security". :laugh: :laugh:

Sure hope to see you all again. :approve:

try2findus

WOW! I would have been jealous had I known you and Shirley were still traveling! No seriously, we are so glad you both enjoyed yourselves and made the most of your trip. Aside from the problem at MR did the rest of your trip go smoothly? It is really easy to catch the RV bug and once you have it, it is hard to ignore! :cool:

Glad y'all made it home safely and we are definitely ready to start planning next year!

C Nash

Butch and Shirley, Sure great to hear you had a safe trip and you were towing with a FORD. :eek: Where is the next trip?