2nd Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2nd Meet and Greet

Ken it did not matter, it was so loud they could be mile back and blow it and everyone would jump. :laugh: :laugh: But Jeanie knows the GM has to lead, how else would they (FORD) find there way. :laugh: :laugh:

G

hey relax ,, my MH is on a ford chassis ,, and it made it ,, but u all seen what BB rented :eek: ,, he wanted to make sure he got to go out and sight see ,, :cool: :laugh: :laugh:
and Btw ,, steve ,, my Jeep could have pulled all of kens convoy ,, it is a police package ,, :cool: :approve: :approve:

try2findus

Like Hollis said, they heard those horns behind you and figured if you were man enough to be in front of them, they were gonna move on over for ALL of you! :laugh:

Did BB & Kaye post photos? Gotta go check...I always forget to check the albums for updated or new entries.

try2findus

Yep, I never saw their album. They took some nice photos. And yes, they rented a Ford but probably because that is all that was left...

H2H1

Jeanie that was a Chevy Camaro BB and Kate had. He knew not to trust a Ford. :laugh: :laugh:

big bilko

Hollis 2 of my other vehicles are Fords. We decided to slum it and see what driving a chev was like :evil: :evil: :) :) Just Joking . regards BIG BILKO :laugh:

H2H1

well now you know, and I bet you sell your fords and get you a CHEVY or GMC. :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Hollis, I have to sum it up this way. Ford made a profit last quarter. Government Motor Company did not.

Hummmmm. :eek: ;)

H2H1

yep, ever seem anything that the Government had it hands in make a profit. :laugh: :laugh:

try2findus

I believe I managed to take a couple...I need to send them. Thanks for the reminder! We had a virus on our computer but think it is gone. We'll know shortly...