3 way frig question

TexasClodhopper

Re: 3 way frig question

DL, I was kind of being silly ...

I can see this is very important argument to you, but with all of the jackasses out there filling up their cars at gas stations don't you think there are more likely ways to get yourself blown up?

I personally have seen a woman drive off with the nozzle and hose still stuck in the side of her car! Gas went everywhere for a moment until the valves and shutoffs worked. (Yes, she was talking on her cell phone.)

DL Rupper

Hey Tex, this is one of my pet peeves. I know you guys are giving me a friendly hard time, but I do have a hang up on the propane issue. We need to let this go away until it comes back. What goes around will come around.

Cell phones is another fun one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

Got a question for you folks who don't run with propane on. What do you do about the RV water systems freezing up if you travel in below freezing weather? Do you use an inverter and run an electric heater?

There is risk to everything we do and for most of us, driving down the highways is one of the most dangerous! This issue is kind of like most things in life, if your not comfortable traveling with the propane turned on, find a way to travel with it off! Really pretty simple. Do what makes you comfortable.

The one that amazes me is the number of folks who won't even think of travel with propane turned on, but they think nothing at all of roaring down the highway in their over-loaded RV at the speed limit or a little over. They push the limits of all of their equipment, backing a toad on the tow-bar and generally ignoring the warnings by the manufacturers of other equipment, while at the same time attacking those who dare to use the propane system as it was designed to do?

C Nash

Run a greater chance of getting ran over in the campground by a runaway Dodge truck :laugh: :laugh: . Guess we are going to have to ban all Dodge trucks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry DL just couldn't let this pass ;)

DL Rupper

Good old Kirk, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI said that with a lol face so please don't take offence. :evil: :laugh:

benwd

sezkirk-----"Location: Fulltimer Got a question for you folks who don't run with propane on. What do you do about the RV water systems freezing up if you travel in below freezing weather? Do you use an inverter and run an electric heater?"

Yes, I do. I have heat tapes in my waterworks compartment that come on at 36* and run off the inverter.

Sezkirk---"They push the limits of all of their equipment, backing a toad on the tow-bar and generally ignoring the warnings by the manufacturers of other equipment, while at the same time attacking those who dare to use the propane system as it was designed to do?"

Yep, I back up my toad all the time and nothing ever breaks. I back up so much that I think maybe my odometer is going back to zero.------Why run with propane on when the solutions to running with it off are simple?????

Kirk

No offenses at all, DL!

sez benwd------- " * * * * * * * "