545 allison auto transmisson

marriott

allisonman; I have a 545 Allison mechanical transmission shifts only at 2300 no less it is behind a 5.9 cummins and i want it to shift at 150. I have a vaccuum modulator and a mechanical modulator it does not make any difference at all. what can I do to change it?

marriott

allisonman ,don't know if my previous posting was done right so I will try again.I have a 545 Allison mechanical transmisson that shifts only at 2300 no less it is behind a 5.9 cummins and I want it to shift aat 1500. I have a vaccuum modulator and a mechanical modulator it does not make any difference at all, what can I do to change it?

sepisllib

Doug - you need to look at the forum and then select the topic under Allisonman. Look at the numbers then and select 14. These are the last posted questions for him. Post YOUR question under that heading and he gets to them about once a week.

God bless.

Bill & Judy

marriott

Hi thanks for your help, this is vicki ,dougs wife , but I still don't think I managed to post dougs question where I am susposed to, could you help? I dont spend much time on this thing and I am still trying to get hang of it. Thanks Vicki