5TH HITCH REVIEW

DCCREALTOR

I am trying to get some reviews on the Pullrite 18K hitch vs the Reese 16K. Other than the 2K difference does anyone have a commnet. Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: 5TH HITCH REVIEW

We install a LOT of Reese hitches...they are great hitches. The Pullrite is good for automatic sliding and if you need that, it is a good hitch also. You need to decide if you want to spend an extra $2,000.00 to get the same job done.

krsmitty

Re: 5TH HITCH REVIEW

I have a Valley 16k slider that I had installed at a local Uhaul. Not sure if all Uhauls install hitches. Has been a good hitch and was the best value when I was shopping for one.

thetwoofus

The Hensley trailer Saver.. A great 5th wheel hitch that lets your 5th wheel rock and roll with no effect on the TV in anyway. We love ours. We pull a 15,500 pound 41 foot Cedar Creek.. It's like pulling nothing.

jpelington

DCCREALTOR;73705 said:
I am trying to get some reviews on the Pullrite 18K hitch vs the Reese 16K. Other than the 2K difference does anyone have a commnet. Thanks

i think the more it is expensive the more it will perform good than the cheaper one. although it is 2K difference it's worth it.

regards,

james

"always use genuine blue ox hitches to improve performance"