89 Tioga

G

Ok i just thought i would start this new post ,, on the new remodel i have going right now ,, i have some of it under the post of "and u thought u'r rv was ugly" but i figured i would start all new now ,, here is what had been done so far ............

new laminent flooring front to rear ,, new tile in bathroom ,, all new (custom hand built ) cabinets ,, the basic stuff ,, w/h bypass ,, pump kit for winterizing ,, updated electrical from 30 amp to 50 ,, but the list is gonna go on ,, this unit has at one time had alot of water damage ,, mostly over the front cab area ,, so looks like alll the ceiling will be removed ,, and anything damaged will be replaced ,, the customer wants to go with a ceder type looking ceiling ,, i will post pics in the albums as i go ,, sorry i did not take any pics of prior to all this ,, but i will from now on ,, and post them ,, more to follow :approve: :approve: :approve:
I have also done alot of chassis work to it ,, the whole front end was rebuilt ,, new tires ,, all u-joints replaced ,, trans serviced and flushed ,, tune up ,, new gas tank ,, all new hoses and 2 belts ,, radiator flushed ,, and this will be the first i will have a deadline on also ,, customer wants it by the 2nd week in march ,, i hope i can most of it done by then ,, i will also be getting mine ready for our may trip ,, so i guess work on his during the day ,, and mine at night ,, but those who know me ,, know that i am a night person anyway ,, nothing for me to stay up till 3am ,, and then get up at 6am and do it all over agian ,, just me :eek: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:

rjf7g

Re: 89 Tioga

Wow. What's the price tag so far? I stopped sinking money in to my 92 Tioga except to ensure safety and basic enjoyment...

G

well the last bill becky for all that was over 1,200 ,, and now ,, with all the work that i am currently doing ,, looks to be about the same ,, maybe more ,, now that i found bad water damage in the over cab bed area ,, but the customer wants to fix it ,, so ,, he's the boss ,, i will do what ever he wants ,, :) :)
Oh yea ,, i am gonna post some pics of that damage ,, as soon as the snow melts and i get a good camera ,, :laugh: :laugh: no really gotta take some pics for GTS anyway ,, so i will take some of the improvements and the not so improved ;) :eek:

H2H1

Rod do get a good camera, that one you had did not make good pictures. And I think they have stopped making Polaroid camera now. :laugh: :laugh: you know I just kidding you. NOT

G

ok got the Tioga almost done ,, all that is left is clean up , pics are in the Album ,, and NO hollis they will be good ones :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

G

Tioga is finally done ,, all but dewinterizing it ,, and such ,, total cost ,, Labor =2,600 .. parts = 800 ,, and this was just on the remodel and the fixing of the roof ,, all total with the chassis and stuff i did ,, over 8 grand spent :eek: :eek: :eek:
Agian ,, i have some new pics in the Album :cool: