A/C ceiling assembly ??

sp

Hi,

I've got my eye on a Coleman 8000 series A/C. It is the upper unit only and was wondering what I needed to make it a complete non - ducted system. I can't seem to get the picture linked but I have one if anybody can tell me how to do it.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Steve

Gary B

A/C ceiling assembly ??

Hi Steve, haven't heard from you in a while what you been up to, have you been camping? How old is the Coleman unit,if its fairly new you should have no problems getting a ceiling assy. The ceiling assy. has the switchs, thermostat, filter, and the air outlets and wiring connection box. Try to find a P/N of the ceiling assy, Coleman makes a good unit. Good luck with the deal. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

sp

A/C ceiling assembly ??

Hi Gary,

I haven't had much time to do anything lately. Been working on my room above the garage since Christmas, still not done yet. Our first trip for the season will be in 2 weeks so I'm starting to get it ready. I'm changing out all of the running lights cause most of the covers blew off over the summer. They are kind of a pain cause the old style wiring set up and socket look different than the newer ones. 1 light changed out and 2 blown fuses. I think I've got it down now but the rain will put my theory off for a few days.

As far as the A/C, I need to find out the year and exact model number from the sellers. I've got an email into them. I'm pretty sure this is the Roughneck 8000 and I can't get a clear "picture" of what ceiling unit goes with it. The Mach 3's are easy to figure out but the ones that I've seen for the 8000 look alot different and seem to be suited for a ducted system.

If you think of anything else please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve