A/C Problems and say a little prayer

cwishert

Re: A/C Problems and say a little prayer

Oh and he found the altitude adjustment thing. He thinks that may have been the problem. Guess we will find out for sure on Saturday. He let the generator run for a while today but didn't turn on the a/c to check it out. But we did put the a/c on on shore power after that and it seems to be running fine. We shall see.

G

well.,, Carol have a great time ,, and since u'r like me ,, any beach will do ,, and, btw since the a/c works ok on shore power u'll be just fine ,, but let us know how u'r beach trip went ,, and how everything worked on the rv ,, i myself am gonna head down to MB the last 3 weeks in August ,, never can get too much of any beach ,,, i would move there ,, but it would be like where i live now,, DollyWood is nothing to me ,, and the smokey's well they are just there ,, it's kinda like,, once u move to a high tourist place ,, and have it at u'r desposal anytime u want ,, it takes the fun outta it ,, and to me i think that is what would happen if i moved to the beach ,, nothing to look forward too ,, i can go anytime ,, now to me that's not the fun of it ;) ;) :approve: :approve: :) :) :)

cwishert

Got a new camera so hopefully I will be able to post some more pictures. I can't wait till Saturday. Tomorrow will be really hard to concentrate on work. You all know how I am.
:clown: :eek:

G

i bet u'll find a way to slip out early ;) :) ,, and as i said before have a great time ,,, but who can't have a great time at the BEACH ,, o forgot ,, u get a better tan ,, if u lay out under the awning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just ck my albums if u don't believe me ,, hollis thought so ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :blush:

H2H1

But I told you to stand on your head to tan those bright white feet :laugh: :laugh: :cool: ;)

G

I know Hollis ,, but if i did that then i would have sand in my hair ,, and u know i can't stand for sand in my hair at the beach ,, that is un heard of ,,, well aleast it aint the clorene in the pool ,, oh wait ,, they have pools at beach CG's??? man i never knew :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Carol ,, get off early and enjoy the rv ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

cwishert

Didn't get off early. I'm worn out already trying to get ready for tomorrow. But it will be well worth it. Can't wait. :cool: :laugh: :clown: :kiss: Hopefully I will have many pictures to post on Sunday night.

G

yea ,, as Nash said ,, and get those pics ,,, we all love pics of anything ,, rving that is ;) :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod I am glad you cleared that up :bleh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

Hey Hollis, leave to Rod to muddy up and clear it up all in the same sentence

H2H1

yes Jim he is good at that but he means well :laugh:

C Nash

Just wondering, has anyone ever checked to see if maybe Rod is just released ever so often :eek: :laugh: :evil: ;)

G

now who let that info out ???? :angry: :angry: :angry:
I am doing well as of now ,, but after this post i might have to go back in and see the mind doc .... oh well ,, now gotta go back ,, it's lights out time ,, and if we are good tonight ,, we can have a double dip of ice cream at dinner tomorrow :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:

H2H1

can anyone imagine Rod with 2 scoops of ice cream, he would be on a sugar high there no telling what he will say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

elkhartjim

Poor Rod. But, he brought it on himself. Two scoops of ice cream, yeah. We all know he couldn't balance two scoops.

C Nash

He still sitting on the beach and wondering why the two scoops melted :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Well the rv park was a disappointment. I know they just had some bad weather and the place had been flooded on Wednesday but the spaces were so close together it was kind of hard even to pull through. The two fishing piers that are shown on the internet have not been usable in years it looks like. I had a good time at the concert though. It was a trip out of town so I was happy. The beach was not too crowded. I guess alot of people were scared to go due to the recent bad weather. I don't have any pictures really to post this time as like I said I was disappointed. If you just need a space to park your rv for a day or two and you want to run around Corpus then it is ok for the money. Hopefully they will have the sewer working again soon. That would make it better. Guess I better get back to cleaning up the MH. Oh the joys of camping!
:eek: :clown: :sleepy:

C Nash

Makes you wonder sometimes where some of the campgrounds get their pictures that they post on the net :eek: