A/C Problems and say a little prayer

G

Re: A/C Problems and say a little prayer

Sorry ,, Carol ,, but as Jim said ,, the ads are to get u there ,, and u never know what u'll find ,, till u'r there ,, but it's part of the rv life style ,, some good and some bad ,,, and i would also do as jim said ,, post a reply on the rvpark reviews ,, it helped me out in MB this last May ,, when they were gonna charge me season prices ,, for the week before the prices went up ,, told them i belonged to rvusa and also posted regularly with rv park reviews ,, well got 2 nights free ,, but just my story on this ,, i gotta go back into confinement in about 2 hrs ,, the big wig is here ,, and they don't want any of us nut's running loose while he's here ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :clown: :evil:

C Nash

Like I alway said "think I'm losing my mind but don't think I'll miss it" :laugh:

cwishert

I will be sure to check out the reviews before next time. I should know better. I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday :blush: Usually I check out things pretty thoroughly but I was in a hurry. :disapprove: :eek: We won't be camping again for a while. :( We will be busy with other things for the next couple of months. We will be taking the MH to Camping World next week so they can check out the a/c. Hubby says he still thinks there is a problem. Also to check out the water pump. We did not use the water pump much this weekend as we were hooked up to water. Then it is on to Lousiana in the car staying in a Chalet at Coushatta. Hey its free except for gas and gambling money :laugh: maybe we will win enough to start full timing!lol :) ;) :eek: :bleh: :laugh: :approve: or maybe just enough to get gas money home. :eek: :clown:

G

oops ,, well i gotta tell u this before they shut the lights out on us ,, sorry,, i meant Nash ,, he was the one that posted about the CG ads and stuff ,, well back into the big cave ,, they might let us out in the morning for therapy ,, but if the big wig is still here ,, i don't think so ,, well this might be my last post on here ,, they are thinking of cutting all the computer access in this institution ,, we have all gone MAD ,,(so they say) ,, but the electro shock treatment is kinda cool ,, after u get u get used to it ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :clown: :evil: :evil: :evil: :8ball: :8ball:

C Nash

Thought you had done left us Rod. Now I will have to talk about someone else :laugh:

G

I am only a memory in the deepset part of u'r mind ,, Nash ,, oops sorry ,, that's what they tell us all the time here ,, while in therapy ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

cwishert

I added a few more pictures to the album. I have a few more but I don't have time right now to mess with resizing them. The one I wanted to show of the so called "pier" is giving me trouble. I will try again later when I have time and nobody looking over my shoulder telling me how to do it :angry: :eek: