A few more questions

sessy

This site is great---several people got back to me the very next day on my previous questions. I have more questions if you don't mind. It was suggested to me to never pay more than 80% of the MSRP. (I did get a copy of that form from the dealer.) The top MSRP says 9,363.00 then there is a list of options building the price to 11,314.00 (Unit total). After that two more prices: destination charge 1081.00 and dealer prep 495.00. Grand total 12,890.00. which price do I go by to figure 80%? What is a destination charge and dealer prep anyway? This is a brand new 2002 model on the lot. Thanks again for answering so many questions. Sessy

grouchman

A few more questions

Sessy,

Destination Charge: Supposedly what it cost the dealer to ship the unit from the factory.

Dealer Prep: Supposedly what it cost the dealer to do what he does (Wash, clean insides, etc) when the unit arrives.

You take the 20% off the final price: 12890.00 X .20 = 2578 12890 – 2578 = 10312. You should try to pay as close to $10312 as you can get.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy the trip

John

rv wizard

A few more questions

If you try and be stearn you can get them down to 75% of MSRP. If not the dealer you are considering one that may have the same coach on his lot. Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR