A Love Story

A Love Story

I will seek and find you.

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan and groan.

I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm
finished with you.

And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu

A Love Story

hahahahaha.... Nah, I don't have the flu but I definitely have too much time to waste.. :bleh: :laugh:

A friend sent that to me in an email and I thought it too cute not to share it on a winter day, smack dab in the middle of flu season...

Keep smiling guys, every day brings us closer to summertime.

John

C Nash

A Love Story

Just remember John, we had to help you through last winter. keep posting so we will know you haven't went off the deep end :laugh: :laugh:

A Love Story

Is anyone here from Arizona. My fiance and I will be moving out there from Belper England. Hopefully, we'll be able to get my kids back but my ex-husband is witholding information about where they moved to and will not allow me to talk to my kids on the phone. I have custody of them but he's not giving my kids back to me.

:(

hertig

A Love Story

I'm from Arizona. Have you tried the authorities? If the custody was granted by a US, or even better, Arizona, court, I would think they could help. Don't know about if the judgement was from a UK court.

What relationship does this sad story have with RVing? Are they in a motorhome or trailer we can be on the look out for?