A Post about Nothing #2

DL Rupper

Hey, it's sunny and great on the Gulf Coast today. Going to the Wakulla Springs State Park today to take a river cruise. This is the place one of the 50's Tarzan movie was filmed. Also, "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" was filmed there.
That's about it this morning :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :cool:

brodavid

Re: A Post about Nothing #2

Suppose to be in the 70's today so I am going to work on my 730 tan

G

That was good Brodave ,, and as Ken said to DL RUB IT IN ,, Man what a life :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

G

RE: A Post about Nothing #2

hey DL are u cutting in on my post about nothing2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

G

that's ok we can have a #2 and a 2 ,, but i hope no one here goes #2 on this forum ,, cause it would be a mess :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Now you done stole my post about nothing Rod. :angry: ;) :) Listening to thunder in the distance now and waiting to see what the storms will bring tonight . hope rain as we are still way below. High was 74 here today. :bleh:

C Nash

By the way. You'll will be able to see me perform on worlds funnist video sometime in the future. Daughter sent a clip to them and they are going to air it. Maybe I'll win the 100,000 ha. Work hard all my life and got nothing. Make a fool of myself and get on tv :laugh: go figure :eek:

G

Hey nash ,, what they gonna pay u ???
bty are getting the thunder storms also???
We are under a tornado watch for tonight and a 90% chance of thunder storms after midnight ,,, i guess i'll get to ck for the leak agian ,, u know .. be safe and rember all of us on this forum after u make u'r big HOLLYWOOD $$$$$$$$$$$$ ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

All I'll get out of it Rod is people laughing at that dumb redneck from Alabama. Yep we are under the tornado watch and thunderstorm warning tonight. guess I'll be heading to the storm pit before the nights over

G

hey Nash ,, just cked the dopplar ,, and as far as us here in TN were in for a rough night ,, we have a line of all red heading our way ,, and it looks to also to hit u ,,

C Nash

Rain just started which we can use but don't like the thunder, lightening and wind

G

Yep ,, but u know DL ,, he was down there , telling the coach , that if the dodge was there they would have won,, is the lighting bad at u'r place??? It just started here ,, and i wish i could get a big boom ,, that way my hickups would be gone ,,, sorry :disapprove: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Most of the lighting is in the distance so far and I hope it stays there. bring the rain on and guess I'll also be able to see if I have the leak fixed in our MH

G

Nash ,, i hope u get the leak fixed ,, i hope my leak will be fixed also ,, and i hope nothing got hit by the lighting :approve: :approve: :approve:

Shadow

Chelse, if they give you a nite it will air please let us know. Have to see this!! :)

DL Rupper

I sent an e-mail to my sons in OHIO and told them the Ohio ball cap was retired for everything but dirty clean up work and I was seriously thinking of throwing it in the garbage. Losing the BCS Championship 2 years in a row.

Thank goodness I've lived in enough States during my "past working life" that I can root for just about any ol team. The emphasis is on past work life (15 years old to 51). Notice I reversed the 15 to 51 and called it quits. :approve:

Born and raised in Utah (BYU/UU). :cool: :laugh: