A post about nothing

G

RE: A post about nothing

hey i can go for that :approve: :approve: :approve:
Bty i see that the shoesalemen is back ,, he just sighned on..

C Nash

Re: A post about nothing

Yep, just noticed that. Maybe he will jump in here and just talk. Wish all the others would too

G

one of the moderators is also with us ,,, i think we should hav a general bs type post on here ,, u know just to jaw about this and that ,, but kinda keep to rving :approve: :cool:

C Nash

All these are here lets see if they will jump in. 730, Steve H, C Nash, undecided, cismith, shoesnew. Hmmm, think one of them is you and one is me :laugh:

C Nash

We used to have a chat romm. Maybe it's time to try one again. You here Cindy?

G

are u sure???? i may be someone else and u would never know it... :laugh: :laugh:
Bty have u ever delt with one of those campground power stabilzer thingys?????
A customer of mine was asking about it ,, u know if it was worth the money ,, but i could not reply ,,, i don;t use one i have a 50 amp service ....
Just wondering ;) :)

Shadow

All right Chelse, Its weds nite and nothings on the tube. What Ya got up your sleeve? You notice Mike has been awful quiet once he found out DL was headed to Florida.

C Nash

Rod did you read undecideds :question: about the CCC. Not to good with numbers and figuering that stuff. Maybe you can help. John would know.

I don't use one of the power stablizers on ours which is 50 amps and have never used one in my 40 yrs of camping so can't really say but those that do swear by them

C Nash

Well, well we even got Butch and Shirley here. Shadow, That diesel must have killed all them down that way because we have heard nothing from any down that way. I bet they even cancle the shuttle launch :eek: :laugh:

G

yes i read it .. the CCC thingy ,, but still not sure what he really wants in an RV ,, if u know what i mean...
Bty,,, if u don't mind if i ask u this on the forum ,,,, but are u at home or on the road??? If u don;t want to post on here i understand :) :)

C Nash

we are home now Rod. Plans were to be fulltimers in 2002 but we had to take care of Bety's mom who was 202 at the time so plans were put on hold. betty's mom pased away last year at 107 and now we have to stay close to care for my mom who is 94. thankful that we were ,are able to do this. Nothing like parents.

undecidec has posted again trying to figure out the CCC on a unit he is looking at. I think he would be fine on CCC on the figures he posted.

Shadow

:laugh: Bet NASA thinks all that diesel smoke is cloud cover and is going to cancel the launch. Chelse now that its winter and a lot of people are stuck at home you may be able to get your chat room fired up...

C Nash

Butch, got to go to the doc tomorrow for a stress test :eek: . can't eat or drink any thing after midnight and they say it will take till arounf noon to finish. Being a diebetic I will probably be passed out by then or I'll really be stressed. Doubt that I'll be able to walk the thing anyway with these knees anyway :eek: . Don't know why he wants the test anyway. Guess it's because I told him I was having problems waking up at night sweating. Guess i fell to tell him why :eek: :eek: :eek: I aint to old to dream :laugh: :laugh: :dead:

C Nash

Me and Rod have been doing a pretty good job on the topic forums :laugh: Think some get tired of us getting off topic but heck we dont till we have solved their problems :laugh:

G

I repied to the udecided post ,, but i didn't catch the size of the rv .. did u????
Anyway ,, i'll read what is reposted .. i have an Alegro Bus ,, and have never worried about the CCC ,, but then again i run with the least amount of non essientials that i can ,, i usally buy the food and stuff when i get where i'm going ,, but then agian ,, some people don't think this way ,, and they load the whole house into the rv and then some.... :eek:

Shadow

Well do the best you can Chelse. They have two types of test now. The good ole treadmill and the one where you lay on the bed and they shoot dye in Ya and I guess something else to get the heart rate up. No pains or heartburn?

C Nash

Most of the diesels have enough and all the Alegros I have looked at were fine. Think it must be a astoria he is looking at. Agree some seem to think if it will hold it its ok :laugh:
Did you get the marble flooring done

C Nash

Maybe they will just lay me on the bed and show a Xrated movie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :eek: