A post about nothing

C Nash

Re: A post about nothing

If I had the bucks Rod I would spend them for one. Guess if you have one you will never know if it saved some of your appliance because it did and you didn't even know it :eek: . As I said 40 yrs of camping and never had a problem without one and now that I said that where's the wood to knock on? :8ball:

G

I think that u could knock on DL's head ,, i think that would be close enough to real wood ,,,
bty i now know why the launch was scrubbed ,,, DL was retrofitting a cummins engine to the shuttle ,, but since they don't really want to say that DL is smater then they are they blamed the launch on weather ,,,, I knew i seen a big C on the side of the shuttle when it was sitting on the launch pad ,,,, :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

It probably wont make it this year. Take at leat a month to crank that dogde cummings. :eek: ;) :laugh:

G

:laugh: hey by the way u got any hay to sell down u'r way???
I thought i ask that cause ,, they are stealing it ,, outta the fields here ,,, one guy near Pigeon Forge had 40 bails stolen from him last night ,, and there were other reports from around the area about the same stuff ,, but not as much ,, a bail here and there ,,, but still ,, are these people that desperate ,, or are they wanting to resell the stuff and make money ,, that's my guess,,, ;) :eek: :laugh:
Well hate to spoil all the fun tonight but i'm tired ,, and got 4 MH to work on tomm ,, one that needs a seal in the rearend and one that has an auto awning problem ,, both sitting at the house right now ,, the other 2 are gonna be here by 12 ,, noon tomm ,, jsut maint stuff on them,, and bty if anyone tries to email me ,,, i am having probs ,, with comcast ,, on the email subject ,, but they said it would be fixed by midnight tonight (YEA RIGHT) ... but anyway just a stupid thought and post.... :cool: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball:

C Nash

Tomorrowa Sat Rod. Not a work day :laugh: Nope no hay down this way :( bet you can get a good price on cows though :eek:

TexasClodhopper

DL is starting to worry. They postponed the shuttle launch again, and it might not go until January!

G

Hey ,, Nash i know that today is saturday ,, but when u'r in this kinda business ,, u work when u have to ,, but i try and not work on sundays at all ,, if it can be helped ,,, and yes the cows are going fast ,, i sent quit a few of mine to auction last month,,, iv'e got 3 fields already planted for next year ,, so i'll see what happens ,,, in the next year ;) :laugh:
Is DL still screwing around with the shutttle ??? No wonder they can't get a launch :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:
That is why DL isn't on here now ,, he's still arguing with the NASA tech's about the Dodge diesel booster rockets :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

well again the launch was posponed ,, i guess that DL still can't make them see his point ,, that the Cummins will lift the shuttle better and cleaner than the booster rockets they are using :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

well again the launch was posponed ,, i guess that DL still can't make them see his point ,, that the Cummins will lift the shuttle better and cleaner than the booster rockets they are using :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

Sorry for the double post ,, my cble modem is acting funny ,, and yes still don't have email :angry: :disapprove: :( :)
But i'm gonna go on the tech chat thingy now and if that don't work ,, gonna pickup the phone and call :approve:

C Nash

Rod you sure you didn't let DL work on your computer :eek: it's broke, the shuttle broke and we can't hear anything from DL :(

C Nash

Bad weekend here for me. Lost two friends one 2 year younger died from a heart attack. Found this out when I arrived home from my stress test :( . Older friend that was in the rv business passed away Sat. He was 87 and really helped me on all our rv needs. Both will really be missed. Had talked with the younger friend several weeks ago and he said all us old buddies need to get back together and just shoot the bull. We didn't. Take time and visit friends and family. We never know what tomorrow holds.

TexasClodhopper

Wow! 87! He must have been doing something right. You sure had a good thing having them for friends for as long as you did.

Don't ya think?

C Nash

Sure did Tex. Just really feel bad not realizing what good friends they were until they left. I really owe the old man a lot but also have fond memories to fall back on.

G

i know ive said this before ,, but as Kenny Chestney song says ..
Don't Blink ,,, ,, life goes way to fast ,,, but what u gonna do???? i guess we all just have to ride it out ,, and think of the memories we have now ,, and the past ones,,, after all were only here for a short time ,, so IMO make the best of it and pass all that u have learned ,, to the next generation ,, and hope they will learn from us ,,, u never know :approve:

C Nash

kenny pretty well nailed that life goes by fast. I'm a george Jones man myself and think he nailed it in his son "if I had listened I wouldn't be here today living and dieing with the choices I made" :)

G

AMEN ,,, u know u gotta think about this life stuff ,,, i sure do,,, kids grown up already ,, ,,,, last time i looked they were still in school and asking for money ,, now they are self supported and they don't ask for money anymore :disapprove:
but i do miss all the rv ,, family times we had ,, but i wish that i could have more of the old times ,,, kids (when they are young) ,, but then agian ,,, DON"T BLINK,,, i hate to think about the future of our kids ,, we had it pretty good (i Think) ,, but our next generation is for some really hard times IMO :) :) :dead:
My kids don't want any kids untill they have a really good future (i can"t blame them) so i guess i have to live with the grandpuppy as of now ,,, my daughter is in law school ,,, and i told her that i'm keeping track of all the stuff i spent on her ,,,,, and i will be sending her a bill ,, after she makes the big $$$..
My son clears about $681.00 per week,,, so he too is on my list ,,, JK ,, i would not trade their sucess for anything :approve: :approve: :approve: :)

Shadow

Sorry to hear about your friends Chelse. Just lost a buddy to a heart attack. He was 47. You never did say how your test went???

G

Anyone heard from DL after the shuttle thingy ,, i wonder where he is now ,, i bet he"s still argueing with the NASA techs ,,,, i can see him now ,, telling them if u would just use Cummins diesel booster's u would never have a problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: