A post about nothing

G

Re: A post about nothing

:dead: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bty was just going to post a new thread here but since u brought this up ,,, who is gonna be the next 2,000 post poster :question: :question:
It is getting tight between DL,Grandview,Hertig, Archer,,, (actually John is the closeset) But u never know someone could pull ahead ,,,, Nash u stay outta this cause u'r already there and gone in fact u'r closing in on 3,000 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

My moneys on DL, Forest River and what tow vehicle will get him there first :eek: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey everyone,

Some confusion still exists as far as the date. I was told this week that John Sines Jr. had us down for March 29th. I just went to his web site and his calendar has us on April 5th. I have to admit I am as confused as everyone else right now. I will contact him tomorrow and get it straight. Sorry, but I guess there is still time to change it if necessary.

G

Hey Ken as long as it's not around Memorial day I'm ok ,, as i have already booked 2 weeks in MB for that time frame ;) :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

730, as for houseguest, you are welcome if you do not mind sleeping with the inlaws, their pipes busted, so until the plumber comes to their house, oh well,
19 this morning with a wind chill of 11, great day for a TAN

Grandview Trailer Sa

OK,
Open House has been changed to April 5th. Sorry about the confusion, but no more changes. Anyone who can make it are welcome.

C Nash

Glad Ken didn't say April 1st :laugh: :laugh: Lets all show up and maybe we can talk Ken with his Duramax and DL with his Dogde into a truck pull. :laugh: Then Shadow can challence the winner with his Ford. :cool: and John can figure out the weight difference and Kirk can tell us why whoever won and I'll add some foolish opinion. Hollis you will still just have to shake your head and wonder why Rod is trying to get a tan in Vir. and everybody else will just say see I told you they were all nuts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dead:

C Nash

Tex and Shadow left you'll out because you Texan Longhorns won't leave my WAR EAGLE defense cordinators alone :angry: :angry: ;)

Shadow

Chelse, Shirley told me to remind you we are AGGIE'S, We only go to Austin to beat up on the Longhorns :laugh: . So can I still challenge the winner in the truck pull??? :)

H2H1

you guys are going to sick when Ken walks away as the winner. It's hard to beat a Chevy

Shadow

Your probably right Hollis. Home court advantage and all :laugh: :laugh: ;)

G

I'm changing my plans now ,, but i got to make sure Nash don't show up ,, he'll be braggin all the time about his post ,, and we have DL ,, u know what he's gonna brag about, i'll just show up and sit in the corner ,,, bty i may or may not bring my MH or my Son's ,, i may just show up rvless ,,, but that would be better than pantsless :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :dead:

G

MAN brodave u got as cold or near as we did ,, i thought the coast was spose to be warm ,, now u showed me the real side of SC ,, i was gonna move down there because of the warm weather and ocean (of course) but now that u tell me this ,, i'm looking at some property on the equater ,, warm year round ,, no trees ,, and no ocean ,,, second thought ,, never mind :( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball: :clown: :8ball: :dead: :question:

C Nash

Bring the Ford on Shadow. Maybe we can have an exhaust smell off also :laugh: I can see Ken now wondering why in the world he even mentioned that he was having open house :laugh: Bet he thought open house meant showing and selling rvs not a party :laugh:

C Nash

Rod you have noticed that everwhere DL has been it is now cold. Even Flordia :laugh: . That Dogde is really messing up the enviroment. :eek: :laugh: ;) Guess we are gonna have to turn him in to the EPA. :laugh:

G

Well i guess i better not fire up my Cummins anymore ,, otherwise it's gonna get cold here ,,, wait a second ,, the mh hasn't been fired up since the 26th of last month,,, and it got cold here last night and the night before ,,,
OK DL,, where are u hiding ,, i bet u'r in my barn huh??? or maybe he's down at the pond ,,, come to think of it ,, my cows haven't been seen lately ,,,,
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Rod if he came by in that Dogde chasing a Ford pulling a FR the noise has done sent your cows into hiding and they wont give milk foe another month and then it will be buttermilk and it'll tast like diesel fuel :laugh: :laugh: