A post about nothing

G

Re: A post about nothing

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Now Rod, what you trying to do with just posting them smillies. Take over my seniority on # of post :eek: :eek: ;)

C Nash

Hey, found out I can crank the MH gen and still have juice. Now no curfew on posting but bet Cindy will cut me off :laugh: Wonder why she dont jump in here sometimes :question:

G

Nope .. i am by all means a way away from meeting u'r post ,, but u better look out Hertig is closing in fast ,, but if the smileys help get me up in post ,, u better believe i'll just keep using them or just do the

C Nash

Long as we can stay ahead of them Texans we'll be ok I guess. Still :angry: with them for stealin my Auburn Tigers defense coordinator but Shadow ok I guess hes a Aggie or so Shirley said.

G

She may have been on here earlyer ,, but as an invisible user ,,,if u go to the userers online thingy at the top of the page it show who is really online ,, adn it will show when a Moderater is on also ,, but they show up as invisble user ..
I Moderated a local BBs for several years and i could sneak in on people and they would never know it ,, it was neat cause u could alsways see if they were cussing u or what ,, and if they were guess what ,, they got suspended for an hour or so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .. but inever did that cause i don't care what people think of me ,, i'm me and i know it aint true ,, don't have a jealous or mean bone in my body ,, lif is to short to worry about what others are saying or thinking of u,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :cool:

C Nash

Right on wife tells me I'm just like a duck shedding watewhat people say don't bother me unless it's about my family. We had a chat room once but she and I was the only one that was ever in there. others would come but never say anything so they removed the chat room but that was a long time ago. It amazes me how many are listed here in the forum and never give their opinions and I know there is a lot of good info out there.

C Nash

Rod, how do you post that state thingy showing where you been and where do you get it? Sure don't want to mess up and get Texs picture on mine :eek: :laugh:

C Nash

Aw heck, neighbors complaining about generator noise so guess I'll lose my electric power after all :angry: Catch you later and yep i know you'll are saying good ridance :laugh:

G

Yes i agree ,, even if we do get silly ,, we still try to help ,,and IMO that's what this place is for ,, cause u and i both know we have done some really stupid stuf rving ,, and if we can reflect that onto newer rver's then it's worth it ,, but yes there are a bunch that register but never post ,,, i think there afraid of posting a stupid ???? ,, but IMO there is never one ,, i tell my Techs this everyday when they run into a problem they haven't seen ,, i tell them give it 100% and if it still don't work out go ask another ,, i do the same .. and if it solves the problem ,, then they are that much smarter for the next time ,, and i believe , that once u have had a big headache problem and fixed it no matter what ,, u will learn from it ,, and then the next time they hit a similar prob ,, i hope they will think back ,, and say ,, iv'e seen this before ,, u can't learn unless u have solved the problem or at least tried... JMO ;) :) :)

G

I can't remember where i got it ,, but i will do some cking for u ;)

Shadow

Chelse you think Ken has a master plan in the works? He is going to get us all up there and make us watch a slide show and listen to his sales pitch. And when it's over we are all in a Durmax pulling Gulf Streams :eek: :laugh: Tex, watch what you say about the ladies, wife may be an invisible user :blackeye:

DL Rupper

GO BUCKS :bleh: :approve: :evil: I heard Ya'll had been bad mouthing my Dodge on this thread. That's not nice. :laugh:
Were getting ready to take off and stay ahead of them there "Lady varmits". Be moving fast tomorrow. :evil:

TexasClodhopper

C Nash - 1/4/2008 11:03 PM Rod, how do you post that state thingy showing where you been and where do you get it? Sure don't want to mess up and get Texs picture on mine :eek: :laugh:

There ain't nuttin' wrong wit puttin' up mah pitchur.

Here's the place you want, Chelse. VISITED MAP

(Check it out at 100 pixels wide, because that's what it will be reduced to, but don't upload at 100 pixels.)

DL Rupper

If the wifi works at my next stop, I'll let Ya'll know if I stayed ahead of the "lady bugs". :eek:

brodavid

DL, If you can not , then maybe the ladybugs can stay ahead of you, they are just into this RVing thing too!!!!!

G

hey it looks like a big map of the USA ,, but i cna't see u on there Nash ,, all i see is a bunch of colored in stuff ,, i sent u that sight so that we could see u traveling and not a bunch of crayon marks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball:

C Nash

Well, I aint got one of them big old rvs Rod so you'll just have to use a magfiying glass. :laugh: