A post about nothing

C Nash

Re: A post about nothing

Did I hear DL say GO BUCKS. :eek: Now I know he has had his nose in that Dogde tailpipe to long. :laugh: ;) :evil: GO SEC

G

My Mh is small compared to what is out there today ,, my daughter noticed this last spring ,,, she said " our MH is kinda small compared to all these other ones ,,, and i had to agree ,, but i know it's not as tall and wide as the new ones ,, but it's paid for and we have fun in it ,,, so is there anything else one could wish for ????
bty Nash ,, i got my microscope out to see u and the rv on u'r map :laugh:
Bty if anyone could float me a loan for about ,, say ,,, $500,000 ,, i'll go buy one of those big flashy MH ,,, on second thought make it a cool MILLION ,, cause i need a Hummer to pull behind it :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :8ball: :clown: :bleh:

I think we should get another chat room going on here ,, i think it would work this time around ,,, i would even submit myself as a moderater for it ,, it could be fun ,, what do u'll think :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :bleh:

I think we need a post about this :question: :question: :approve: :approve: :cool: :laugh:

C Nash

If I had 500.000 I would just go fill the gas tank on the one we got and be happy. :)

G

me too Nash ,, just think how far that would take u and think of all the high end resorts u could stay at ,, more than a week :eek: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

DL Rupper

Well $70.00 worth of diesel later and I'm sitting with the back end of my 5er about 10 feet from the Gulf of Mexico on the "Forgotten Coast" (Apalachicola area). What more can you ask for? ;)

DL Rupper

Hey Butch, not sure at this time. I plan on going up to Dayton, OH and check/see my mom before heading West. However, wifey has had a cough since Oct. If it doesn't clear up, we will head West early (FEB) and see if the dry warm low humidity out in AZ, Ut, NV will help. If we head West from FL we will probably go through Texas. Where's Richmond?

DL Rupper

Wow, I'm backed up to the Gulf of Mexico and can't see it because of FOG. I could see it earlier through the fog, but now it's socked in. Hope it doesn't last for the next 5 days. :(

G

Man ,, DL has the life ,, Backed up to the dock of the bay so to speak ,, hey DL i think u need to move over and let me have u'r spot u've been there too long .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

DL, If you do come this way and like the water, check out Matagordabay.com
There is a state park on the beach there. Very nice with full hookups. Snowbird was there and liked it. We own a lot in town and have our 5th wheel set up there. Or stop by the house, we have a 30 amp plug set up here. Have that cough checked out soon. Been to long....

DL Rupper

Thanks Butch. Little worried about the cough. She went to a doctor over in Titusville while waiting for the Space Launch, but the prednisone and anti-biotic's didn't do anything. she's still taking the Zrytec-D, but it isn't doing much. She feels ok, but keeps coughing and hasn't smoked in about 28 years. Perplexing :(

brodavid

Get her checked out so she too can enjoy the beaches.
our Prayers and love to you and her,

H2H1

Hey DL follow Ms. Jackie advice get her ck out, don't wait to long if it's a nagging cough. there may be a reason for the cough and that telling you need to see a Dr. I don't want to alarm you but be safe and find out watch causing it. God Bless and save traveling, and if you are coming thru GA and close by I might just try to catch up with u and the misses. PS wish I was at the beach fog are no fog.

Hollis

brodavid

Do not want to pick on 730, 78 at 2pm at MB and the sun was so TANNING, had to go to the beach for david's ckup and after walked on the beach. God Bless everyone and DLstill have your wife in our prayers,
OK I do want to pick on 730, he wanted david to winterized his RV before he went home , JK

msjackie

G

well i see that didn't happen :laugh: but i was trying to get him motivated ,, cause u know ,, when u guy's hit the road again ,, then u will have to do all the maint. stuff ,, and yes thanks for letting me know about the beach :disapprove: ,, i would love to live right on the beach ,, but after Katrina and all the insurance stuff that went on ,, i think i'm better here ,, but i do love the beach ,, if i were to move i would move to around the carribien ,, that way it's warm all the time ,, and LOT"S OF SUN