About time for a roll call

C Nash

Been a long time since we had one. Sign in just so we know you are still around? New members also. Spring about on us so time to pull the rv out. ours never went into hibernation.

Violet22251

Brad & Pat Smith - here in Port Aransas, TX through March and then heading back to Indiana for 2 months. We have a trip to Seattle planned for this summer.

Steve H

Still around when I can get logged in! Always seems to take me more than five tries to remember my password then I get locked out! :(

H2H1

hey Steve, that why they still make pencils write it down. I have all my PW written down right next to the lap top. My old brain is good as it once was so I have to write things down.

DCLC

Looks like I lost a neutral which fried my microwave and damaged the W/D. Taking it in Tuesday. Looks like insurance will cover. Don't know why my surge protector didn't help.

C Nash

Keep us posted DCLC. I know I lost a neutral on mine at the male plug I had replaced but no damage done.

qinrik

new member.... I was just gifted a Winnebago chieftain (1989) seems to run good but I will have some questions for you guys. the manual is not much help... its just a bunch of brochures really....

C Nash

Welcome to the forum qinrik. answered your questions with my opinion on your othrt post. Lot of good folks here so just ask away.

brodavid

still here, just had a few months of bad health, ok had a stroke and heart attack,. doing a lot better

C Nash

Welcome to the forum scdiver. Don't be a stranger jump in on the conversations. Good to see you back on BroDave