about time

G

well i am no longer going to be a menber here ,, and to all i am sorry ,, there has been some issues that i do not like (personal stuff posted) with that i am outter here and i know some will be glad i am gone ,,, gonna miss all of this ,, but like i said ,, better leave and let things be ,,GOOD BYE ,, btw i have asked the admins to dellete me and "some of the post "

H2H1

I really don't want you to stop being a member on this forum. But I would like for you to be a little more honest in your post. I can only speak for myself, but I can see thru some of your statement's. Just be up front and honest that all I ask. You be surprise how many friends you can get by doing that, be your self and you don't have to brag about things you may have or may not have. If you tell on the forum you have a new truck or car, most of us would like to see it. it's call a support system. And when someone does say they have bought something and then don't show it to us, then the doubt of it comes to play. This is my honest opinions. JUST BE YOURSELF:cool: