AC electrical issue, No power forward of the bathroom, called Fleetwood Customer service, replaced GCFI, this didn't fix the problem. any advice

Brian D

No AC 120v power forward of the bathroom, Fleetwood customer service suggested its a GCFI issue. replaced one GCFI. still have issue. When I select battery charge dc amps goes to 102, AC amps at 12... any advice. I have had nothing but bad experiences when I bring it to a service center. takes 4 to 6 weeks before they work on it, comes back with other things broken...

C Nash

I had the ground prone broke off in a plug and it had worked down and would make contact at times. Drove me crazy till I finally found it. Inspect all plugs on that circuit and clean them out. Make sure all wires are connected proper. Is the GFI kicking out?

Mike Bienvenu

I recently had a similar issue where I lost AC power on the drivers side of my 2015 Fleetwood Bounder, I to first started by replacing the GCFI in my bathroom which also powered the AC outlets over my dining room slide. I called Fleetwood and got them to send me a schematic, I found that I had 2 of the circuit connections that were bad. One under my dining table and the other above my dining table, once I changed both I solved the problem. I hope this helps you.