AC repair question

DAJACC

Hello

Anyone know where I can get my AC on the chassis repaired I have a 99 dutchmen. I am in northeast Ohio. Camping world says they dont repair anything to do with the chasis.
Thanks in advance

Gary B

AC repair question

Hi DAJACC, I would check with the chassis mfg. if its a Ford call a Ford dealer, or Chevy dealer, also there are many independant shops that do air work. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

pacino

Probable solution

I exactly was facing the same problem and many of the ac repair centers rejected my case. Finally ac repair austin , a repair center at my place suggested me to get my ac out from a very professional auto mechanic and then leave the rest to the repair center. A complicated process through, but I got my job done.

C Nash

I can understand CW not being able to do the job. They could not even repair a leaking tire for me and I had got them installed at a CW. Any good repair shop should be able to do the ac work.

H2H1

CW= CASH WANTED,,, NOT WORK, they look for the easy jobs that they can charge an over inflated price for.. stay away from them. As GaryB said, take it to the mfg chassis dealer,,Chevy-Ford-Cat- Detroit, which ever type you have and let them repair it.