aching shoulders anyone???

strgazer

Just completed our first trip, and my number one question would be, "Does anyone else have difficulty with their shoulders aching after driving, or am I doing something wrong?!" Granted, I did get hung up in 40 -50 mph winds, which may attribute to some of it, but driving our C Class seems to hurt my shoulders! Wierd, or is this normal? :laugh:

tink24tom

yes, on every trip.
after the first week i guess the new muscles being used will get stronger and not so painful.

turnipbwc

Sounds like a trip to the doctor to me. Might be Arthritis. I have pain in my shoulders all the time but I have Rheumotid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis. No problem, I take the pain and keep going. Something I am stuck with for life and haven't found anything that helps the pain.
turnip42

Krazeehorse

If you have a tilt (and telescope) steering wheel, you might try different positions along the way so your arms are in slightly different positions. You might also try moving the seat forward and back some to accomplish a little relaxation in the arms.

ARCHER

The best fix for this problem is to have MOMMA give you a massage after each long trip. Stop often and walk a bit, bend over and touch your toes (I can't... :approve: ), exercise you neck while driving (always keeping your eyes on the road, and lastly, soak in a hot tub of water at the end of the day. I do move my steering wheel and seat once in a while and it does help....and I've got RA also. :) :laugh: :cool: ;)

We have one of those hometic massagers that we take with us when we travel in our class C. It really does help some with the aches and pains. We paid about $70 four years ago. You can get them a little cheaper, but I recommend one that does have more features to it. Safe traveling. :)

We have one of those hometic massagers that we take with us when we travel in our class C. It really does help some with the aches and pains. We paid about $70 four years ago. You can get them a little cheaper, but I recommend one that does have more features to it. Safe traveling. :)