Adjustable outside countertop

utmtman

Re: Adjustable outside countertop

Bet it hooks to the trailer. I cant believe one would want to just lean the table against the wall of the tt.

G

hey that is cool ,, but i need more info ,, as others have said ,, does it fasten to the rv ,, i have a little table that we cook on ,, but it's a portable and not fastened to the MH ,, but it works ,,, for the wife to cook breakfast and stuff ;) :cool: :bleh:

highlife4me03

RE: Adjustable outside countertop

Hey guys this is a plastic table bought at Lowes or the such. Removed the legs but left the supports. Brackets can be purchased a an Rv dealer that mount to the camper and the edge of the table. @ blocks of wood with a hole in them are screwed and glued to the bottom of the table in stratigic spots. The legs are 2-4' adjustable painting poles. They will adjust to any terrain. One hint Mount it higher than a regular table so nobody gets the idea to hike their butt up on it. As the pic shows it will hold 80+ pounds. It was designed as a counter top not a table. Holds lots of stuff under the awning and put your coolers of beverages underneath. Hope you like it and Happy camping!!!

DARLING

Now that you explaind it ... it makes better sense. Including the one about puting the cooler under it so no one sits on it.
Darlin :cool: