Advice and recommendations on Winnebago and Holida

Old Forum Post

[Judy] We have found 2 used motorhomes: a 1998 Winnebago Adventurer 35&#039 with low mileage or a 2000 36&#039 Holiday Rambler with 22,000 miles. We will fulltime RV next year. Any advice is appreciated. Judy

Old Forum Post

[Kirk] You really don&#039t say enough to be sure which one I would choose, but I tend to lean toward the Winnebago. But it would depend upon what else there is different and on the price. Do they both have the same chassis? And pretty much the same equipment? Mileage? What about an extended warranty? Those are all things to consider.

Good travelin! .........Kirk
www.1tree.net/adventure/

Old Forum Post

[mark c] well as kirk said you didnt give enough info for complete help
but here goes
if both are in the same price take the holiday its newer and i would think it has the ford v-10
both are great units but as for me i would take the monaco product i just feel they are a little bit better built
as far as full time i hope you mean lite full time as i dont feel either is the right way to go for full time lifestyle

enjoy....

Old Forum Post

[Judy] Thanks for your quick response. What is meant by "lite fulltiming?" I would appreciate your recommendations and advice. As you can tell, we are first time buyers. We are spending a lot of time researching---but after awhile, it gets very confusing. Thanks again. Judy

Old Forum Post

[mark c] my feeling is if you are going to fulltime you need a motor home that is built to stand up to that
monaco
country coach
newmar
ect ect
you are going to live in it like a home it needs to be built to stand up to that

not that a class a gas rv cant be used but it seems you should buy for what you are going to use it for