Aggie Air/electric Horn

elkhartjim

I'm looking for a horn, air or electric, that plays a few notes of the "AGGIE WAR HYMN". Any suggestions. and no aggie jokes please.......

Shadow

Re: Aggie Air/electric Horn

Jim, never on this forum say no jokes please. :laugh: Tex will be on later with a whole book of them!! I'll check with my nephew. He lives in Caldwell. So next time he's in Collage Station I'll see what he can come up with. You planning a trip to Austin :laugh: :eek:

elkhartjim

DL...TEXAS A&M
Shadow...was in Austin 3 weeks ago and had to come back thru College Station just to get my head screwed back on right.
Tex...I'm being proactive...hush.

G

This could get interesting ,, but to reply to u'r request ,, i myself would ck whitney ,, they have some neat stuff ,, ordered a dixie air horn form them years ago... :approve: :laugh: ;) ;)

elkhartjim

I checked whitney..they have Dixie and would you believe the eyes of Texas. And no, that's not the state of Texas song its tu's school sing song. tu is Aggie talk for the university of Texas.

I'm very patiently awaiting Tex and his profound or profane comments. His probably waiting till my guard is down.

TexasClodhopper

There was an Aggie that was down on his luck. In order to raise some money he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.
He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you."
The Aggie wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, An Aggie."
The Aggie then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.
The next morning the Aggie checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Aggie opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "How could one Aggie do this to another Aggie?"

TexasClodhopper

Did you hear about the aggie that got locked out of his RV?

He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out!

TexasClodhopper

Did you know that there are three types of Aggies?

Those who can count and those who can't.

{Jim, get it?}

TexasClodhopper

OK, I'll stop. I can do this because I have a brother that graduated from there, and he fits some of these jokes. ;)

PS. No offense meant, Jim! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well Jim i warned u ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got that woman shut up now I'm going to have to deal with TEX.

TexasClodhopper

Ok, just one more. I can't resist!

An Aggie student was visiting a Yankee relative in Boston over the holidays. He went to a large party and met a pretty coed. He was attempting to start up a conversation with the tired line "Where do y'all go to school?"

The coed, of course, was not overly impressed with his grammar or southern drawl but did answer his question. "Yale," she replied.

The Aggie student took a big, deep breath and shouted, "WHERE DO Y'ALL GO TO SCHOOL?"

Shadow

Well Ya got what you wanted Jim. Got ole Tex wound up. Well I did talk to my nephew and his wife has a friend who has a friend( :eek: ) she claims has one. They have it on their M/H they use for tailgating. Will get back with you if anything comes out of it. gig 'em

elkhartjim

Thanks Butch and Shirley. Tailgating is my need. Tex can get wound up over the slightest little thing. He did have one new "joke", the rest were true stories.

DL Rupper

Hey most State A&M University students are AGGIE'S. Go Utah State Aggie's. That's why I pulled your chain, elkhartjim . You Texans have just got to get over it. There are other states in the Union. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :evil: I'll laugh (LOL) extra hard so you know I'm just kidding and don't get excited and try to run me off the road if I come by. I don't drive a red Dodge CTD anymore either. Everyone was so envious I traded it in on a green one to match their color when they saw me go by. :laugh: ;)

elkhartjim

Nash...I done been thru that with you....my wife is one and she don't even know what a war eaglet is.

utmtman

Im with DL go USU Aggies. Now for my big question, what country is that A&M aggies in??? Oh oh now Im in trouble.
Did anyone ever tell ya about the aggie farmer who went to Utah and was a talking to a Utah Aggie farmer and he asked the utahn how big his farm was and he said as far as the eye can see. And the Texas aggie said well back home I can get in my truck and start driving around my farm and I will be lucky if I make it home by dark. And the Utah aggie said I had a truck like that once.
Ok said my two cents worth.