airbags

G

I was just kinda kicking this around ,,, my cousin has a gas 32 ft MH and he has tags with air bags that he can adjust from the cockpit ,, but he also has airbags on the rear drive axle ,, with the duel wheels ,,, but to put air into them u have to do it outside the coach ,, an air valve on both sides,,, what i wanted to do was install another compressor (like the ones for the tags) and make the main drive axle airbags also adjustable from the cockpit ,,, any insight on this??? or has anyone done this????
I looked at the other day and it seems really simple to do ,, since the air lines are already there ,, all i need to do is tee into both bags and away we go :cool:
Any input on the negative to this would be considered (maybe) ;)

hertig

Re: airbags

I put the manual inflation airbags in my old truck. There was a kit including compressor and cockpit controller to do what you want.

G

Re: airbags

I was kinda thinking this way ,, if u can put air in them form the outside ,, then why not use the same thing as the tags use????
I will get into this project this weekend ,,, i know it's gonna be hot ,, but the heck ,, i have to work in it anyway :)
Thanks for u'r input John
;)