Airstream 190 B Van ?

ConnieMS

I recently inherited an Airstream 190 B Van. It has rarely been used (16,000 miles) and is in pristine shape (bathroom has never been used etc..) I don't wish to keep it so I have a few questions for you guys ! :)

I think I will be better off to sell it outright versus to a dealer correct?

Also - nadaguides.com gives me a value. It's far lower than what I see other used units selling for on the net and those are not in as good of condition as mine. How do I figure an accurate value on this thing ?

Any help from you knowlegable folks would help me a lot !

Thank you

Connie

Gary B

Airstream 190 B Van ?

Hi Connie, if were me I'd price it a little below the high NADA price, we went thur this just recently sell our 94 34' Bounder ( and it was exceelent) after 6 months we lowered it to just below the middle of the NADA price. You are right I think to try selling it yourself, most dealers will only give you wholesale at best, and if you price it there it will sell right away, but don't recomend starting there. Good luck. :) :cool: :bleh: :approve:

Nebraska Boler

Airstream 190 B Van ?

I'm researching a class B now,(in Lincoln NE), if you come up with a price, and if you have photo/s, specs please let me know.

tks
Dave :question:

hertig

Airstream 190 B Van ?

Selling to a dealer is a losing proposition. Unless you need to be rid of it NOW, do it yourself. There are organizations which will help you sell, for a piece of the action, of course.

NADA guides are on the low side. I'd use it when setting a price when buying, but I'd use the Blue Book value when selling. It is often higher. You may need to go to your bank or library to find the appropriate blue book. It helps to photocopy the appropriate pages so the prospective buyer doesn't think you are overcharging.

Ask for the highest documented value you can find.

salvag

Airstream 190 B Van ?

connieMS , What year model is your 190B and what area of the country are you located? I am in the market for a 190B.
jsalvaggio
Florida

turnipbwc

Airstream 190 B Van ?

jsalvaggio,
you are not checking the dates on the forums. That was an old forum and she sold it 10 months ago (may 14 '04)
turnip42

sharsoto

Airstream 190 B Van ?

jsalvaggio - I'm helping my Mom sell her 1994 Airstream 190B - located in Texas. Are you still looking for one?

Sharon

LogosDale

Airstream 190 B Van ?

quote:Originally posted by ConnieMS

I recently inherited an Airstream 190 B Van. It has rarely been used (16,000 miles) and is in pristine shape (bathroom has never been used etc..) I don't wish to keep it so I have a few questions for you guys ! :)

I think I will be better off to sell it outright versus to a dealer correct?

Also - nadaguides.com gives me a value. It's far lower than what I see other used units selling for on the net and those are not in as good of condition as mine. How do I figure an accurate value on this thing ?

Do you still have the Van? I am looking for a 190.

Any help from you knowlegable folks would help me a lot !

Thank you

Connie

kellymrtx

Airstream 190 B Van ?

I also have an Airstream BVan that needs a new home! If anyone is interested, please contact me. We'll make you a good deal as we would like to sell it soon. It's a 1997 in great condition from the original owners. Non-smoking and no pets.

lmontgom

RE: Airstream 190 B Van ?

Do you still have the 190B? If so, please tell me more, including price and location.