almost over

G

Wel i see that we have less than 3hrs left in this year ,, so i hope everyone has had a good year and that all is well ,, i myself would like to make 08 a year of more travel and less rv headaches ,, but other than that i'll take the headaches as long as i have travel ,, how do the rest of u feel about the new year ??? and what would u like to do or change :question: :question: :question: :)
I would also like that all forum members would please quit picking on me ,,, YEA RIGHT :laugh: :laugh:
But all in all ,, to all the forum members (that's alot of alls) have a safe and happy new year ,, where ever u are ,, and remember that all of u are in my families prayers as u travel as i hope i am when i do the same ,, but that is what makes this place great ,, we look out and care for one another even though we have not met yet ,, bty DL I hope u not still mad at me ????

ARCHER

Re: almost over

2 1/2 left in 2007. What I want more than anything in 2008 is my health back. Been a real battle for the last year. Wife has been a jewel this year. AFter 40+ years she continues to stand by me in sickness and in health. I'd marry her all over. God speed to all you RVers and be safe in 2008. I've enjoyed this years forum and look forward to being part of it next year. :) :cool: :laugh: :bleh: :approve: ;)

G

not to get out of context here ,,but all the guy's down at the fire hall are trying to figure out the first call of 08 ,, the last 3 yrs it has been ,,, yep car wrecks .. so we'll see what we get ,, sorry ,, back to the 08 plans and stuff
:laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

About 2 hours left now, I saw a wreck when we went out to visit our friends. I am sure that will not be the last one tonight.

Happy New Year everyone! In all your travels, please drive safely and lets have a great year.

G

bty Bluebird is releasing it's new WonderLodge MH @ Midnight tonight ,, jsut thought i'd let u know ,,

Ken if i were a betting man , i would say that our 1st call of 08 ,, will be a car wreck ;) :eek: :laugh:

Hope to see u at the open house in March :approve: :approve: :cool: :)

G

ok now there is less than 45 mins left in 07 ,, so i guess i'll watch the big ball drop form time square and then go to bed ,, so to all of u have a very good NEW YEARS :laugh:

Steve Bernard

Rod , Kenneth et al,

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So one of my NY Resolutions is to pickup my new 2008 Fleetwood Bounder 35E @ Niel's Motorhomes in So Cal,
on the 14th, drive it home and then and fill the H2O tank with Champagne and have an open house party.
On tap has a new meaning :)

All the best ( health wealth prosperity and, most of all...love)

Steve Bernard
The General

G

agreed Ken ,, i think he should go to the beach with me ,, and we could sell this stuff at the CG ,, :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
U know speaking of that ,, when i go to MB in the spring ,, there are always these campers that set up karoke machines ,, and they always have a crowd around them ,, i was thining of have a huge pull behind BBQ trailer and doing as they do ,,, make it free but have a tip jar there ,,, i think i maybe on to something ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :approve:

H2H1

Rod do that at Ken's open house at the end of March. I am surre that will be some taker.

G

I would ,, but they sold the big pull behind cabin looking trailer that was set up to BBQ and serv also ,, it was really neat looking ,, it was about 20ft long ,, u could walk around inside it and it also had a coke machine ,, that worked ,, and also had a warming area to keep all that BBQ warm ,, ;) :cool: :cool: :approve: :bleh: