AMERCIAN FLAG

H2H1

OK I know there is no such thing as a dumb question here,but I feel this may be the first!! the question is? HOW DO I GET THE FLAG ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POST? I thought I would put one up and copy others who are showing where they have travel. Which is a good idea I think.

thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: AMERCIAN FLAG

Hollis, You want the flag on the RIGHT? Usually logos and pictures are on the LEFT. You will probably have to load the picture to an internet site such as www.Photobucket.com. That is where I had to put my logo so it would appear in Tex's chat room.

TexasClodhopper

There is no such place for anything on the right side. The only way to post a picture is through your profile and it only shows on the left.

H2H1

hey Tex welcome back everyone missed you. Yes I goof I was looking my other right hand lol:) where do you get the flag to start with? I think I can figure it out once I get the flag

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hollis, I think you mean the US map that folks are using. A while back, I think Tex, gave a web address that allowed you to check off the states you visited. It is somewhere in this forum, but I can't find it. Hopefully it will be posted again.

H2H1

I MUST BE BRAIN DEAD I was thinking al along of a map why I put flag I don't know. must old age setting in. maybe someone will re direct me on this . maybe a new post will do it.

TexasClodhopper

Don't be so hard on yerselv', Hollis. Why sometimes ah has tah put a finger in tah other ear so I can hear whut's commin' out-o-da fone! :clown:

PS. See the other thread about "USA MAP" for your answer.