And you thought your RV was ugly.....

frederick

Re: And you thought your RV was ugly.....

Hi, Mike and Carla
I'm impressed. Iv'e been in the old car hobby for many years. Their's people
that can talk it but can't do it. You do both quite well. Best wishes.
Fred from Pasco, Wa. :)

cougarkid

fredrick,

Now I just have to get around to getting the Cougar PAINTED!!

G

well i know this an old thread ,, but i am in the middle of kinda the same project ,, no outside skin and such ,, but a total remodel of an 89 Tioga mini ,, started on the chassis first ,, whole front end rebuilt ,, had to put in a new fuel tank ,, thanks to some rv place and tech ,, that drilled into it for some reason while working on the inside ,, but so far besides that ,, have put in a laminent floor thru out ,, and new custom cabinets ,, new furniture ,,new 2 door house hold refer ,, inverter for the refer ,, 3 new batts for the same ,, new 50 amp converter ,, in process of taking out the shower ,, for a washer dryer,, his daughter is gonna make all new curtains ,, and the list goes on ,, but i will post back on the updates ,, and with pics also ,, but also have to ,, take out the front overhead window ,, found a bad leak when he had this past big rain storm ,, and paneling is ruined ,, but now he wants to go with cedar on the whole ceiling ,, since i can't match the old stuff ,, but as i said ,, more to follow as i go ,, and i know to some it may seem like this is way to much to do to an older unit like this ,, but this guy fell in love with it when he bought it ,, and he wants to make it all his front to rear ,, but as i said ,, will post as i go :)

Triple E

Rod, if you need any help, call. I will run right over. :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

H2H1

Rod are you buying a new W/D for it? I have one in mine that as for as I know has never been used that I would like to get rid of. I would use that space to make more drawer space for pot and pans for Maria. real cheap, well maybe not that cheap but reasonable

G

I know u do hollis ,, but if i remember right ur's is the all in none ,, right?? ,, i might just do that and contact u ,, but ,, till i get to that part not sure ,, he did say he wanted the stackable kind ,, but i might change his mind ,, and if i do get ur's ,, i need a commision of 25% ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

H2H1

yea right
you get your from him for the install, NUTHING OF THE UNIT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

damn ,, so much for that idea ,, Hollis ,, i got a ton of stuff that i reallly need outta my garage ,, from the storage unit ,, that was spose to be taken away last week ,, u wanna trade ??? MY garage is " MINE ONLY"

H2H1

Rod call 1 800 I GOT JUNK, THEY WILL COME AND GET IT