Another Tow Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Woodruff

Re: Another Tow Question

C Nash - 12/27/2008 9:59 PM

Oh, one last thing Sean there are 9563 registered users here on RVUSA plus huge numbers of vistors. Think that would be reason enough to pay for ads.
:)

Nope. 2500 visitors a day, according to Google, and so much negative attitude toward someone trying to offer help on a subject doesn't warrant the cost. The site doesn't even rank on the first page of Google for any major keywords for my business.

9563 registered users, even if every single one of them were a prospect for my product (which they clearly are not), is a drop in the bucket when compared to the overall market. As I said earlier, there are some here I wouldn't even do business with if they offered twice the money.

G

well that's u'r opinion ,, and if u did pay for advertising ,, u would have not got all the grief ,,, all of us on here ,, do not like a sales person that is looking for a free ride ,, i for one do rv also ,, in a MH ,, but that is beside the point ,, if u'r bussiness is doing so good ,, what is a little ad money ,,, others do it ,, but BTW it's not posted on this area of the forums ,, it's in the main section ,, where all can see it ,, as for google ,, do u know that,, that is the first place that all hackers come to ,, to get a back door into a persons puter ,, now if u want to debate about that ,, then go ahead ,,, oops forgot u'r in the hitch sales not puter business ,,, sorry ,,, btw u ever done DOS programing ,, u know before click and drag stuff ,, hell even before windows ,, ok enough said ,, but still wondering why no paid ad's ,, :eek: one more thing u want negative,, go to rvnet ,, now there is negative ,, no matter what u post ,, u get a smart ass in every thread :approve:

Sean Woodruff

730 - 12/28/2008 12:53 AM

well that's u'r opinion ,, and if u did pay for advertising ,, u would have not got all the grief ,,, all of us on here ,, do not like a sales person that is looking for a free ride ,, i for one do rv also ,, in a MH ,, but that is beside the point ,, if u'r bussiness is doing so good ,, what is a little ad money ,,, others do it ,, but BTW it's not posted on this area of the forums ,, it's in the main section ,, where all can see it ,, as for google ,, do u know that,, that is the first place that all hackers come to ,, to get a back door into a persons puter ,, now if u want to debate about that ,, then go ahead ,,, oops forgot u'r in the hitch sales not puter business ,,, sorry ,,, btw u ever done DOS programing ,, u know before click and drag stuff ,, hell even before windows ,, ok enough said ,, but still wondering why no paid ad's ,, :eek: one more thing u want negative,, go to rvnet ,, now there is negative ,, no matter what u post ,, u get a smart ass in every thread :approve:

:question: :question: :question:

Status
Not open for further replies.