Any Manufacturer Tow Dolly for motorcycle and Car?

Dave K

Does any know of a towing manufacturer who make a tow dolly for towing a motorcycle (on a rail system or a steel deck plate) and then still tow a car behind that? I thought Blue Ox might, but I looked at the systems available and it's not clear whether you can still tow a car behind their deck system. I'll need to tow a harley sportster (about 650 lbs) and jeep wrangler 3300 lbs..thanks for any info!!!

hertig

Re: Any Manufacturer Tow Dolly for motorcycle and Car?

I presume you don't really mean 'tow' the motorcycle. You are talking about a platform which fits into the hitch, and has a matching hitch on the other side to which a tow bar can be added, right?

I am pretty sure I've seen something like this, but I doubt the motorhome hitch will be able to handle a 650 pound bike. Usually the hitches in motorhomes have about a 700 pound pin weight limit.

youngbill

Re: Any Manufacturer Tow Dolly for motorcycle and Car?

A company is listed in the back of the FMCA mag. out of N.C. that makes a tow dollie that handles a car and a motorcycle of a golf cart. I don't have the mag with me at the moment. Will try to find phone #. I think it is in Morresville N.C.

Bill Young 99 40' Safari Panther 425

bloozeharp

RE: Any Manufacturer Tow Dolly for motorcycle and Car?

Man, you folks came thru with these sites! I'm in the process of becoming a 1st time rv owner and plan to do a lot of traveling (wife is a traveling nurse). Been trying to figure out a good way to carry my harley and the toad. Cool!