Any New fun RV stories

C Nash

Re: Any New fun RV stories

Pillax, Don't listen to them Texans. I drove all over Texas hunting Longhorns and did finally find a few hiding in catus. :laugh: Now if you want goat horns that should be no problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

Pillax, don't listen to Nash. He saw a Texas jack rabbit and thought it was an antelope. So...that just proves, he don't no a cow from a goat.

Pillaz

I am gonna have to start a new thread on how to mount horns on a boat and MH :laugh:
That is if I can make it to Texas any time soon. Of coarse I will need some BIG horns. Up here in NY I am surrounded by democrats. :eek:

DL Rupper

Hey Pillaz, I hear you. We are spending the summer in Washington/Oregon and they are full of tree huggers/greenies and all other types of Democrats. :eek:

Pillaz

DL, its bad here. I live in a college town. One state university and one Private school. The proffessors all run for city council and mayor because they have lots of time off. Our city council IQ = 140 commons sense =0 I had better stop before I really get going.

utmtman

Hey DL where you gonna be around the 25th? Gotta run from Wash to Ore to get some rv work done.

Guess I can give ya a warning story. Last feb I was in an rv park that just happened to get a plugged up sewer line. Not knowing I opened my valves to drain the black tanks and it started down and stopped than started to force the hose off the drain. After some research found it to be plugged so shut the valve and notified the park. Said they could not get to it until the next day. Ok so be it. Next day they clear the lines, I again go to drain and nothing is happening. Than it dawned on me that the drain hose was full of black water gunk and frozen solid. So knowing my hose was in the shade I tried to take it off and see if I could do anything about it. Well when I pulled the hose the gunk still in the main line which was not froze come out and what a mess that was. All over me, the drain box and the ground. Than being the hose was froze like a big brown stick it started cracking along the hose. Just threw the entire hose and all away and bought a new one. Took most the day to clean up the mess also. A lesson well learned. Not funny than but I find it funny now.

H2H1

now Lee that was just plain crappy :( :laugh:

BTW how are doing :question: will you be in next of the woods anytime soon?

utmtman

As cold as it was it probably did not melt real fast at least never smelled nothing coming from the dumpter before it was dumped. I know it did smell around my rv for part of a day. I quickly learned a couple of new steps and how to bath in cold water cuz I sure was not going to go in the house the way I was. Woman would a shot me.
Hey Hollis doing ok, heading back down to Petrified come next month. After the rv is repaired and we make a boondogle home to see the kids and grandkiddies. I wont be back to your neck of the woods again until 2010 or 2011. Next year we are back here again than onto Gila National Monument for the winter of 2009.

H2H1

OK here one--- wife tell husband that they had to cut out his beer as it was costing to much. He agreed as time was getting hard. next day his wife bought $66 worth of makeup. The husband went wild and ask why did you spend $66 for makeup, She replied back I need it to make me look better, husband shouted back hell that why I buy beer :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Jim I told maria this joke this morning while she was cleaning the pool, she laugh so hard she almost fell in.

DL Rupper

Hey Lee Your story stinks. LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Seriously I'll be in Bandon, OR. It's a small Coastal town just south of Coo's Bay, Or. Stop by if you get down this way.

utmtman

I will DL. Planning on heading on south into Cal than across Nevady to Utah enroute to Arizoni.
Hey hollis wife got a good laugh out of that and wanted to know if you were still standing so I told her what your later comments were.