Anyone heard from Nash

G

RE: Anyone heard from Nash

u know DL i was thinking about him before i left ,, i have not heard a thingy.. :)

ARCHER

Re: Anyone heard from Nash

I sent him an email and have not gotten a responce. Shadow also sent him a note with no answer. Sure hope he is OK.

H2H1

I have not, did a serach on nash and last post was 3/9/08. Sure hope he and his family is ok. If I remenber he was heading home to check on is mother. I hope all is well

Nash if you out there give us a shout and let us know everything is ok

C Nash

Hello all. We had to leave Cal because Mother had took a turn for the worse. We came straight back to Alabama and spend 3 weeks at her bedside. We lost her April 24. Wifi is very limited and we have cut back most everything because of gas prices which makes everything go up. We are fine and now are the old folks in the family. Take care

ARCHER

Chelse,
So good to hear that your ok. So sorry about your Mother. Be talking to you later.

H2H1

Chelse you had us worried when we didn't hear from you. I am sorry about your mother. I hope you and the family are doing ok. do keep in touch with us.

DL Rupper

Chelse, glad to hear from you. Sorry about your mother. Take care and hope you can get back to RV'ing.

G

yea me too ,, sorry to hear about u' mother ,, but besides that don't let the fuel keep u form rving ,, and take care ,, u and the family :)

Shadow

Sorry about your Mom Chelse. Good to hear from you. Stay in touch

TexasClodhopper

Console yourself knowing she's up there in the bleachers cheering you on!

We been thinkin' 'bout you!

G

i like that reply ,, tex ,, u'r a good person ;) :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Thanks,
We are back at the home base for the time being. We have been in Ga searching family roots. Those old folks were very good at hiding. I have even started hunting Ga records fro UFO landings in 1840 :eek: .
Gas prices have really hurt on our traveling but no plans to stop yet. Just have to cut coners.
Trip out west was great. No problems with the MH or toad. Got to see a lot of places we had dreamed and wished for. Did finally make it across Texas. All the states we were in were awesome. We were planing on going on up the west coast but got the bad news on Mother while in Joshua National Park Ca and came straight back. Man, that when the gas price will kill on the road all day and catching a few in wal mart. We did join Passport America while gone and it more than paid for itself. Most all the CGs we stayed in were ok but the one west of ElPaso was nothing to brag about. Think Tex had warned us about the cattle pens. Not a good smell if you don't own them. Sorry I haven't been able to answer email but had so many in the box that some probably just got rolled out. Wifi is iffy at most places and we were so busy going and looking that just let the computer go. Plan on heading back out soon and will probably go west again this fall. Good to hear from all.

utmtman

Hey Nash, sorry to hear about your mother. Glad your trip was a good one. Glad too to hear your not gonna quit the way of life we all love. Look forward to hearing your on the road again. And if you make it out west maybe you and I will meet along the way somewhere. Just missed each other your last trip out.