"Archer "Prior Approval Required

DL Rupper

News Alert!! All Newbies to the RVUSA Forum need to obtain approval from "Archer" prior to posting a subject on the Forum. It appears that since he has been on board so long all newcomers have to post what he deems appropriate. Never mind that if you are a newbie, you just might want to discuss a topic with other newbies that haven't discussed it to death. I guess the key is that after you have posted xhundred postings you think you own the medium.(See General Forum: Filthy Sewer Hose).

hertig

It might be easier just to do a whole lot of posts so you aren't a newbie any more :) I haven't been penalized recently by anyone on here, so I guess I'm past the newbie stage. And when you reach that post-newbie stage, you realize that there are some wonderful people on here, and some not quite wonderful people on here, and you just have to live and let live, and not take any (hopefully temporary) deviations from wonderful personally.

Poppa

Whats a newbie but someone that wants a chance at the good life so why shouldn't we save them some pains and help them down the learning curve :cool: .

Oh by the way don't pick on Archer he just probably an old fart like me :laugh:

DL Rupper

Thanks for the input. I'm just bored and ornery right now :angry: . Been off the road for last 8 mos taking care of ailing parent. Getting older and the road is calling. Hope to be fulltiming by Nov :laugh: and in better mood.

C Nash

DL, Know what you are talking about with the caring of parents. Takes a lot of patience and understanding as they had to have when we were teens and knew everything. Got a 90 and 105 year old that we are caring for and glad we are able to do it. Archer is a great guy just will give his opinion which this forum is all about. Just don't get upset if we don't agree :approve:

ARCHER

Thanks Chelse,
Thought I was gonna have to stop posting altogether. hope DL chills out a little in the future.

DL Rupper

Now that you all know I'm on board :evil: , I'll stop stirring the pot :question: .

Poppa

YUP MAKES A GOOD TIME STINKY. WE ALL HAVE OUR LITTLE QUIRKS AND SOME ARE JUST OLD FARTS. ME INCLUDED.

KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE NOT BEING ON THE ROAD. BEEN TRYING TO GET ANOTHER ENGINE IN NELLIE BELL SINCE FEBRUARY. THE REBUILDER HAS SENT 3 ENGINE SO FAR AND ALL HAVE BEEN REJECTED. WE SENT A FORGED STEEL CRANK AND GOOD BLOCK AND THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIRURE OUT WHY WHEN WE PULL THE PAN TO SEE WHAT THEY SENT.

BAD THING IS THAT YOU HAVE TO DROP THE FRONT AXLE TO GET THE ENGINE OUT OF THIS THING