Arctic Fox Troubles

Adam

Got up yesterday morning (7:30am)and had very little water flow in the toilet but the sink and tub worked fine. It wasn't super cold last night around the upper 20's to lower 30's. I'm not sure how this trailer is plumbed I think the line runs to the sink then the toilet then the bathtub as they are in that order in the trailer. About 11am it started to work fine again. I kept the trailer at 65 last night, so it shouldn't of froze the lines. Besides its a Arctic Fox you are suppose to be able to camp year around. Maybe the line didn't freeze maybe the toilet valve is defective. Does anyone have a idea how to diagnose this problem for when it happens again so I can correct this.

Adam

Arctic Fox Troubles

:) I called nash this morning when they opened and got to talk to Cody King, I told him of my past troubles this last weekend and requested a copy of the fresh water lines routeing so I could figure out this problem, but he stated they didn't have any plans advailible for the 2003 lines!!! How is it they are building them then? He did fax me 2002 plans but they were so different they didn't help. So I called Dan at Thunder RV he said,to ask for Matt Turly(I think I am spelling his lastname right)so I called back and wow what a difference in service( now this is the service I have read about). He knew in his head how the trailer is plumbed and said most likely the line wasen't froze or the tub wouldn't have had water. So the next time it happens I will grab a pan and remove the line from the rear of the toilet to verify its the toilet valve. Which they will fix no problem.