Arming one's self?

utmtman

Re: Arming one's self?

I am working in a National Park right now and I asked the Park Ranger what is the ruling where weapons are concerned especially since I have two in my rv. He told me if they are broke down and in an area not readily accessible its ok. They say when they see people with weapons they tell them to break them down and put them in the trunk of the vehicle.

DARLING

You have the right to protect your home no matter where it may be. Bricks & sticks or Mobile.

Best thing is .... DON'T BRAG OR ADVERTISE YOU HAVE WEAPONS.

Your tell ONE person & before long EVERY BODY body knows your business.

Darlin :cool:

LEN

Brag! Brag! Brag! Who would brag about a gun??? You otta see my new Rem CDL 17 fireball varmint rifle. Now where is one of them thar varmints carring off ma TV.

LEN

DARLING

You would be surpised what things people have talked about when they are just just chit chatting. :eek: :eek:

How's that go about loose lips??

Darlin :cool:

DL Rupper

Loose lips sink ships ;) 1941 WWII. Maybe we can now say "loose lips spread hips". Maybe that's a stretch. :clown:

utmtman

Oh my goodness DL and Idid know about the loose lips sinks ships, it was still a saying in the army during the cold war when I spent my 20 years protecting our country.

Paul235

As this is one of my favorite subjects, I think the better idea concerning carry or not to carry is never tell anyone that you don't carry. Folks that advertise the fact they are unarmed are just asking to get more attention from the bad guys. Better that the status of your ability to defend yourself is in question than remove all doubt. Nation wide crime statistics point this out quite dramatically. The bad guys tend to lean towards easy pickings.

DL Rupper

I hope nobody takes my attempt at humor the wrong way. I meant loose lips (eat food) spread hips (get fat). :laugh: Really.

DL Rupper

Well I kinda thought Lee saw something I didn't when I posted it. :) It may have just been my imagination. I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea/opinion. Danged if I do (clarify), Danged if I don't.

utmtman

Moi get the wrong info from DL, a fellow Utahn, no way, never, aint gonna happen. Best defense they say is a good offense. LOL I just stand behind the wifey and let her handle anything that comes along. Snicker snicker