Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

cpo3

Does anyone know anything about these units, this is our first RV and theres just something about this manufacture I really like, from what I have seen it looks like a well constructed trailer, its ether Artic Fox or a Jayco in the 25` to 27` range.

Starship

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

Can't say enough about the Artic Fox products (also Nash). We had one of the first Nash trailers they built in 94 (19ft) then went to Artic Fox 5er (28ft). The Artic Fox was very very good in every aspect. Considered to be one of the best buys for the dollar on most bulletin boards.
I have been lurking around these boards for quite a while and Artic Fox (Nash) is one of the few that I have never seen any bad comments about.
The factory actually believes in customer service!!! gee what a novel idea.
I met Ron Nash at an RV show and he seemed to be in this for all the right reasons. His wife helps design interiors and my wife says that's why they are so good and livable.
If you have any specific questions feel free to e-mail me but personally don't think you can go wrong with the ArticFox products.
I have no connection with this manufacturer other than as a very happy customer. We have since gone the motorhome route but if we went back to the towable it would most likely be the Artic Fox line.

C Nash

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

Agree with Starship. I really wanted one but, no one sells the Artuc Fox, Nash in this area. They seem to be very popular with the off road crowd. Also no connection here Hmmmm , maybe I should ck my family tree :) . Just went and bought the MH tag and I sure could use the money :eek: . Well, at least it made me think I got a good deal when buying because they accessed it for 20K more than I paid :angry: Tried to sell it to them. Oh well, Alabama needs the money for our 2 governors :laugh: Sorry to get off subject

cpo3

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

C.NASH
I just talked to the head man up at Artic Foxs plant in Virgina and he told me that they have a rep down in the South East rite now lining up dealers for Florida, Ala, Miss, and La., he told me to call him back in a couple of weeks and he should have some news for me.

C Nash

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

Lee,
Let us know when you find out. Not in the market anymore but, always wanted to inspect one because of all the great reports they had.

cpo3

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

I live below you in Pensacola, and if they do not get any dealers in my area I am going to drive up to Marietta,Georgia or Chattanooga,Tenn because there are dealers in both of those city's, Heck your even closer then I am, if you want to look at there 2003 units they have them on there web site its under Northwood Manufacturing. If I find out anything more I drop you a line.

Adam

Artic Fox Fifth Wheels

:) about 4 months ago I purchased an artic fox 20v but it was a travel trailer, I also heard nothing but good stuff about them standing behind their product. After four months and many trips with the trailer I still think its an excellent trailer...but not perfect the problem appears to me to come from trying to assemble them to fast as I have found a host of bolts,screws and wires at electrical connects left absolutely loose. The other thing is they only give you a 3' storage tube to store you sewage hose in. The layout is great and it follows you off road with little worrys about dragging. Even with the stuff I have found loose I still give this company two thumbs up! :approve: