ATTN: Paul. B. regarding electrical problem.

Old Forum Post

[Paul B] I had to dig deep into the bowls of the TT to get to the electrical stuff and to my amazement I found on circuit breaker and two 5 amp fuses. After I painstakingly removed the circuit breaker, went to several suppliers, I discovered that my circuit breaker has a reset button on it!!!!!! I don&#039t know what the 5 amp fuses are for but they were ok. Reinsatlled the breaker and things again worked just fine. I made sure that the breaker is easier to get at now that I know there is one there. One of the leads from the battery goes directly to the breaker and then goes from there.
I guess that it is a good idea to know where all your fuses and breakers are so you can save a costly trip to the old service center. I can&#039t imagine what they would have charged me to reset that breaker?? By the way it is not located in the breaker panel, I almost had to remove my battery box to get at it!! (not any more) I also had the use of a volt multimeter to do some dective work. Hope that helps. Paul B

Old Forum Post

[Al] Thanks Paul for answering my question. I was curious about how that worked out. Glad that you&#039ve got power now.... Enjoy the holiday season.. Al

Old Forum Post

[Mike Dial] If only RV companies would supply owners with enough diagrams and schematics so we could do repairs, or just to know where everything is. I requested a schematic of my laptop, and was told there is none. I remember years ago when every electronic appliance we bought came with one. Progress my eye.

Old Forum Post

[Al] We don&#039t need diagrams anymore, Mike. The stuff we have now is all built in China and I thought that it never broke down!!! Groan!! Enjoy the Holidays, Mike. You can look forward to a new year with a new senator, so it can&#039t be all bad.. Groan again!!!