Awesome Product

elkhartjim

icon_smile_shock.gif
Happened to be in Dollar General yesterday and found the product folks have ben talking about. This stuff is industrial strength cleaner. There is a long list of what to use it for .degreasing motors, cleaning whitewall tires, de waxing floors etc. NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT USING TO WASH A VEHICLE. Use of rubber gloves and goggles would be a good idea probably
icon_smile_disapprove.gif

DARLING

Re: Awesome Product

If this strips off the old wax, hen some one is going to have to re-wax. :eek: :(

Not a fun job. :(

Darlin :cool:

G

u got that right darlin ,, i am still in the process of waxing my MH ,, and i did not use awesome ,, just the regular maint stuff ,, twice a yr or more if i am bored :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

If you get that bored come on down to FL & I will LET you wax ours. :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :laugh:

H2H1

Rod just finished mind, I de-waxed it first and then put on a god coat mothers wax and it shine like new. now in the fall just before winter you can stop in Georgia and re wax mine before heading down to Fl. :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :bleh: ;)

G

no way darlin ,, i have enough to wax on my 40ft MH ,, but i must say this ,, i have got the right side done ,, the where i can reach ,, but still have to do the top and the left side ,, but ,, gonna go by 3 buffers tommorow ,, this manual stuff is killing me :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

What an idea. When the weather gets cold in TN, head to GA & wax yours, then when it gets cold there come on down to Fla.
Just work your way here.
Only the best we can offer you is 30A service & no sewer :( BUT you can come in the house when nature calls :laugh: just bring your oun TP :laugh: :laugh:

G

i requier a full hook up ,, no class a owner would want less :clown: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
and the only waxing i'm gonna do is on my own MH ,, now if i can find the number to that detail shop :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DARLING

I can't give you 50a cuz we are plugged into it. BUT I can give you water from our well :laugh:
Does that intice you yet?

And another thing, I went thru & kicked monoco man off the 1st listing & someone responded to his nonsence & put him back on top. :angry: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod you mean you don't own a BUFFER? :disapprove: :disapprove: man go get you one, it cut the work time in half and does a better job :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

RE: Awesome Product

Wow just a minute! Buffers, wax, whats this nonsense. I just send the DW out and tell'er get it done four lunch and I mean way four lunch cause she's gotta fix that too. Ya'll come on down...she's got some time in the mornin and maybe Sat before bath time.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile_wink.gif
icon_smile_evil.gif

G

she just pmed me ,, and BOY ARE U IN TROUBLE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

I was going to tell :bleh: :bleh: but Rod beat me to it :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

I went all out today and put a coat of ProtectAll on my decals and added water to my batteries. I did wash the dirty RV yesterday. Getting ready for the snowstorm coming Friday. Need a clean RV before it snows. 80 degrees today, snow coming. Nebraska.

Leaving for Wyoming Saturday. :cool: