Back to Ohio

DL Rupper

Just can't seem to get very far from Ohio anymore. Looks like I may be off the road for a couple of days. Left Walterboro, SC at noon today and made it to Newport, TN. Be in Ohio tomorrow sometime. Family comes first.

Gee I thought I'd be in Florida next week. :( Lost 2 days paid up site rent. :eek:

G

RE: Back to Ohio

Is the grand baby on the way sooner than u thought????? ;)

C Nash

Re: Back to Ohio

Aw come on now DL, bet that Dodge broke down :eek: Sure hope all is well with the family.

DL Rupper

Complications with expectant mother. Bad news, the grand baby didn't make it. Good news, the mother is doing fine now and we are at her house helping her for a couple of weeks.

H2H1

DL, I am sorryfor the lost of the baby I prayingfor the mother and the family. I don't know if I could stand the lost of any of my grand kids. I don't know how you feel but it must extremely hard for you. So take care get back on the road maybe that will release some of the stress.God Bless, Hollis

Shadow

Sorry to hear that DL. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

TexasClodhopper

I know it hurts all of you and your family, we almost didn't get to have our one child. Lots of problems and that was the end of having babies for us.

But you know what? As soon as possible, tell those 'younguns' to make another one, because that's what will help the healin' and that's really the main reason God put us here.

C Nash

Sorry to hear that bad news DL. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

G

Very sorry DL ,, we al prayed for u when u wern't around ,, my pryers are with u right now ,, and bty never mind the PM i sent u ,, i wasn't thinking at the time ... Damn deisel smoke just hasn't been the same with out u ... :eek: :laugh:

DL Rupper

My wife and I thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We really appreciate your thoughts and concern. It was hard for us, but my son is 40 and has never had any kids of his own and this was their second try and loss in the last year. We feel real bad for them. This one was a serious complication and we weren't sure if our daughter-in-law was going to be alright. We are greatful she came through it and is doing much better and is recuperating at home. Don't know if they will be able to try again or want to. Our daughter-in-law has 2 older kids by a previuous marraige and we really think she has been great trying to have one with our son, but sometimes things just aren't meant to be. All we can do is hope for the best and pray for them.

G

Hey DL were all behind u ,, in support that is ,, and tell u'r son that we are also supporting him ,,, i know u care ,, why shouldn't u ,, u the dad and inlaw ,,, just be proud that u have a married son and daughter inlaw that can count on u to be there ,, be it ,, good or bad ,, we all here support u and the family ,, there will be ,, and next time ,, if all goes well ,, that u can stand up and say ,, hey I'm a grandfather ,,,, I myself have to settle for a grandpuppy for the time being.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: