banks power pack

H2H1

Hi everyone new to the site, but love everyones comments, there is a lot of good info here. I have a 2003 southwind 36B coach. looks and runs great. I just had the BANKS POWER PACK INSTALLED and was wandering if anyone has any comment good or bad.
I live in Midland Georgia and just back from Ga. mountains and just love d it. we are planning on going to Az. Ut ND,SD this fall when it cools off some. any suggestions on this trip or Banks.

s.harrington

Re: banks power pack

The Banks system is a good one. I don't know how much you had done to yours but it usually opens up the intake and exhaust and gets you more power and better fuel economy. Did they put it on the Dyno and give you a copy of the readings before and after? Thats what they do in Sequim, Wa. The guys out there want youto know the difference.

H2H1

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. WHAT I HAD DONE WAS THE COMPLETE SYSTEM INSTALLED, HEADERS, 4" PIPES AND YES THEY INSTALLED THE DYNO CHIP AND DID THE PROGRAM. AND NO I DIDN'T GET A READ OUT. I HAVE THE BANKS OTTO MIND PROGRAMMER. I AM PLANNING ON TAKING IT BACK TO THE SHOP WITH A FOLLOW UP INSPECTION AND HAVE THEM TO GO OVER THE INSTALLATION AND RE TIGHTEN EVERYTHING ONCE I GET BACK FROM TENN. THIS OCT SPENDING A WEEK AT PIGEON FORGE AND THE SURROUNDING AREA. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT MOST HELPFUL. HAPPY TRAILS.

miket

Brazell's Ultra Power is cheaper, about $ 800 --- will increase HP and torque quite a bit.

Install AC 41-993's gapped to .045 --- gain at least 15 hp -- dyno proven --

Check out Ultra Power evaluation at iRV2.com

jc2

I agree With MikeT. Even though the orig owner of our rig had the Banks Stinger Kit installed, we had the UltraPower upgrade done this summer and have been pleased with the results.

ram1z

guys, I can't find anything on the Ultra Power.... Do you mind sending a link?